Super Contributor
Anybody else getting a copy?
Respected Contributor
....I just ordered it. I don't like everything she has made, but I like a lot of her cosmetics and I have learned so much with all the appearances she has made: The Today Show, Rachel Ray etc. She is so bubbly and upbeat. I am so looking forward to reading it! Poodlepet
Honored Contributor

Jacque is looking great today, I hope she doesn't let anyone talk her into cutting her hair again.

is that how she spells her name? not sure

Super Contributor
I'm hoping there's some makeup tips in the book. They way it was represented seemed more on Mallys life and crying but I'm not sure. I do like some of her items and her personality is larger than life. I like her
Honored Contributor
On 9/11/2014 blossompie said: I'm hoping there's some makeup tips in the book. They way it was represented seemed more on Mallys life and crying but I'm not sure. I do like some of her items and her personality is larger than life. I like her

There will be. She said it is one part life lessons/encouragement, one part her life story, and one part makeup tips and tricks. I'm not getting it but I bet it would be an interesting read.

Respected Contributor

Good news (at least for some of us.) Mally's book comes in Kindle format as well as hardbound. I have a PDF of her instruction book for eyes on my Kindle and when I travel, I use that for makeup ideas for parties! (for those eye palettes.) I got that PDF by emailing her site and they sent me the booklet.

I'm probably going to order her book, as she does have good advice. I ended up with mostly Mally makeup, because it works so well for me. If I find I reach preferentially for a particular line in the morning, I know it's a good one for me.

Respected Contributor
Received my copy of Mally's book yesterday! It's such a nice book and a really good read! Thanks Mally for sharing your life with us! You're a ""BEAUTIFUL"" lady.