Super Contributor

Mally has the TSV on QVCUK, and they are showing the auto-delivery color changes as part of the presentation

I know that sometimes they do that here, but it's kind of like an afterthought. They are showing the colors of today's, as well as the future shipments, on the hand swatches, and featuring it more throughout the presentation. It's like they are showing you that if the current colors aren't your favorites, you still need to buy it because you will really like the future shipments.

I like the way they are working the future colors and differences into the presentation in a more prominent way. I'd like to have all that information before doing AD and sometimes we don't get it all.

I wondered where Mally was yesterday during Beauty Day, and now we know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mally has the TSV on QVCUK, and they are showing the auto-delivery color changes as part of the presentation

I went and checked out the TSV in the UK. The video was only 1:26 I guess because it was sold out. I didn't see the swatches you spoke of. I wonder why the foundation is different in the TSV than the one we got, but everthing else was the same?

Honored Contributor

Re: Mally has the TSV on QVCUK, and they are showing the auto-delivery color changes as part of the presentation

On 8/17/2014 jordan2 said:

I went and checked out the TSV in the UK. The video was only 1:26 I guess because it was sold out. I didn't see the swatches you spoke of. I wonder why the foundation is different in the TSV than the one we got, but everthing else was the same?

I'm not sure but if the foundation in the US TSV has an SPF (does it? can't remember), Europe has a different set of rules for SPF so perhaps that is why, as I don't think the one in the UK TSV has an SPF? Or some other ingredient may not be approved in the UK.