New Contributor

I appreciate the fact that one woman's foundation needs are not the same as the next. When so many alternatives are available, how does one choose one foundation over another?

Some sort of matrix showing coverage versus weight, type would be really helpful.

Occasional Contributor

I got Mally's TSV with the poreless protection foundation. It is ok...but I wonder how long it is going to last. What foundation is there is in the sponge. I will not order it again. I will definitely go back to IT CC cream. My very favorite. Hope this helps you.

Contributor

I was wondering about her foundations too. I liked the newest foundation from the TSV, but it seems like it is running out already. It also seems like it has disappeared and I'm wondering if she will be selling anymore.

Super Contributor

Do you live near a Sephora? They have a new gadget that reads the color of your skin and matches you to the brands they carry. You can specify oil-free... and they will give you a print out.

Some of the colors were a little off for me, but it sure narrowed things down.

Or you can visit the different counters at the department store. The sales associates can usually help you choose according to coverage, etc.

I check makeupalley.com for reviews before I purchase any makeup.

Respected Contributor

being I have normal to dry skin leaning toward the dry side I LOVE her new liquid foundation, one from that TSV, in the compact. It is the most natural looking and light weight on my face BUT than so is the latest BE bareskin TSV which I also have and love.

The Mally gives a better coverage for those looking for that but both are light weight on and feel like you have nothing on while looking great. Both last all day/night for me BUT the Mally won't last as long as the BE I am sure since I am waiting for my next shipment on AD, am out but still love it and staying on AD for the Mally as well as the new BE bareskin.

I got the Mally in light and the BE in bare shell. I have a light to medium complexion leaning more toward the lighter side.

I did get an IT TSV that had Jamies IT CC cream foundation in it and while it coveres really weil(I don't need that) it also stayed very sticky/tacky on my face and I don't use anything else she put in that kit so I cancelled AD on that one.

BUT, you were asking about Mally foundation, highly recommend her new liquid in the compact.