Respected Contributor

Did anyone get these during Mally's TSV visit? A252440

I did, I got the LIGHTER and though I'm always FAIR in foundation (one off porcelain or at most two shades) this is not showing up much on my face.

Any thought from other folks? The DEEPER looks too dark. I was curious what you thought.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shimmer Shape Glow Sticks

I like the idea of this product, but they are made with parabens, so did not purchase. I'd also be interested to hear others experiences or contouring product recommendations.

One thing I've tried it the Josie Maran Creamy Chubby Concealer stick in a shade darker (medium). This works pretty well, although it is a bit more orange in color than is best for contouring.

I wrote to IT Cosmetics and suggested they make a contouring stick to pair up with the illimunizer and je ne sais quoi sticks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shimmer Shape Glow Sticks

I just tried it on again. The highligher is very good. The cheek color, well, I don't like peach blush. I prefer rose colors or pink. And the contour is not showing--but in a way it's good, because if you go too dark, your face looks dirty.

Will try it again in better light. Perhaps my bathroom downstairs (where I was applying it for some stupid reason) has poorer illumination.