Not applicable

Mally's eye liner powder that keeps eye liner IN PLACE !

Help! I bought a Mally product I love, but it was several months ago. It is now running out. It consisted of an eye liner pencil and also a little compact that held a white powder that went over the liner and also a darker powder liner that then went on.

I love the white powder, it really kept my liner in place. I have never before had liner to stay on and in place like this.

Does this product still exist and if so, where can I get it? If it is no longer available, can anyone suggest a similar product? I cannot find it listed in my order status history, maybe it was too long ago?

New Contributor

Re: Mally's eye liner powder that keeps eye liner IN PLACE !

Hello Judy. The 24/7eyelining system was discontinued awhile back. I spoke with Mally's customer service reps as well as her sales assistants at Bendel's and it does not appear that the item will be brought back. There was a recent thread about the product on the boards and someone mentioned that they purchased a few on Amazon.

I agree with you - nothing has stayed on better and I have tried them all. In addition, the system gave such a pretty, soft effect on the eyes - especially great for the more mature gals among us. The colors were also gorgeous. I especially liked the Smoldering Topaz.

Perhaps we should get a petition going to bring it back and post it on Mally's Facebook page!

Honored Contributor

I have good luck with English Ideas Liner Last, keeps all liners on all day.

Super Contributor

What if you tried sweeping a finishing powder over your liner after you apply it? That may give the same effect as the white powder.

I usually sweep a finishing powder, such as tarte Smooth Operator finishing powder over my lower lash line to keep my liner and lashes from smudging and it works like a charm for me.

Maybe give that a try!

Contributor

There is a concealer system I have had for some time and I really like to use the white powder to help set eyeliner. I can't say much about the concealer because I use the cancellation concealer and not this. It is called the 24/7 professional full coverage concealer system or item number A326896 here on QVC. Mally has it on her site as well. I also like Laura Geller's vanilla highlighter to set my liner. They both work for me.