Respected Contributor
I was napping during the Mally show early last evening and twice I was woken up by something that sounded like a bullhorn. Qvc is great to nap to because the volume stays constant, so it scared me both times. I changed the channel after the 2nd time. I can't imagine that sound was coming out of Mally, but if it was, then she has quite a set of lungs. Lol
Trusted Contributor

Re: Was Mally using a Bullhorn?

She is out of control with her screaming.

Respected Contributor

I can't watch her either.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, she was totally out of control yesterday. Can't stand listing to her and changed the channel.

Honored Contributor

I find her obnoxious and hard to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I find her loud and obnoxious and totally ridiculous...as soon as she is on...my remote is in my hand....and I rarely ever come back to the Q...for that day.....

Honored Contributor

She could have the absolute best products in the world and I'll never know. I just cannot watch her for a second. Why is she so loud????????

Honored Contributor

What difference does it make? You could have changed channels since you weren't buying anything from her anyway.

Respected Contributor

She is excitable by nature; you wouldn't want to be around when she is angry; know people like this.

Occasional Contributor

I have had to stop watching her, she's just too loud ! Yes, I have volume control as well as a change the station button ! She's a sweetheart, but as my so-called "Mentally challenged brother" used to say: "Cheer down !" Ha ha ha. (Well, if you can cheer up why NOT cheer down??--BRILLIANT---one of his many insights and teachings as gifts to me!" Love you, Bub!