Regular Contributor

I have to say why would anyone get this on auto delivery if the eye brightener lasts so long. To me that's a waste... I have the eye brightener and yes it does work well, but it lasts forever. I have had mine for maybe a year or so and I have so much left.. The only thing that is of interest to me is the foundation.. and that's not worth it to buy the TSV.

Frequent Contributor

I originally ordered this as a one time shipment. I got it last week. I love the eye makeup and the under eye brightener.
I wasn't sure about the foundation. But as I played with it I now love it.
I switched to auto-delivery. It's a great kit since all you need to add is brows and blush. If Oct comes and I don't need anything I can always cancel.

Valued Contributor
I agree. I wish she would stop putting this product in her TSV's. Seems like it's in all of them. I already have a few from past TSV's and I hate it. It's not brightening on me, it's yellow. I'd like a travel size face defender or glow primer or gel blush. I hear the gel blush lasts forever so it doesn't even have to be full size.
Super Contributor

Who in the heck is going to dip their fingers into a pot for what Mally says will be at least 5 years... and keep it with all the germs and crud that would be growing in that pot... especially around the eyes..... Mally should not use that as a selling point. There are few if any cosmetics that a person should be using for 5 years!

Super Contributor

I agree with you all; this product is way too much to include in every a/d--are they trying to get us to give these away to our friends & relatives because we obviously couldn't use all of that (you only have two eyes!). But I wrote on this line to say this, I much prefer this product in the click pen like it was in the easy on the eyes tsv, that way you can clean the brush part of it while the remaining product will not get dried out while you are using the pen. I had this product in the little pot before and sent it back because it didn't look right on me. I guess you could use a q tip or something like that so you wouldn't be putting your fingers in it every day but I agree with gazelle, I wouldn't want to continually be using that product every day like that and risk germs, etc. I do use a perricone moisturizer that is in a large jar but it came with a little spatula. To me that's too time consuming for the eye brightener. This product, to me anyway, is best in the pen.