Frequent Contributor

I received the Mally "Simple Steps to a U, U love" TSV this morning. (UPS has never delivered at 8am but they did today!). I did my full face of makeup with this kit today. I have never used Mally products before. I also want to mention that for the past 2 plus years I have been unable to wear eye makeup due to an issue with my tear ducts. I had surgery for correction in March. Since it had been 2 years many of my eye products and lipsticks have been tossed. So I have been looking for a kit that would be all encompassing and dah ta, Mally's TSV is just that. Just add eyebrows and blush.

Poreless Perfection Fluid Foundation - I had read some reviews on this and how the shade run dark. I ordered the fair and find the color perfect. I have Nicole Kidman skin, white with some red. I'm not sure if I like this foundation. I haven't used a liquid foundation in many years and this will take some trial and error to get right. My first attempt, the foundation settled into lines and pores. It blended very nice and was matte but does not have smooth appearance.

Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener - WOW is this fantastic. I have little kids and have started to notice darkness under my eyes in the last 1-2 years. Recently I started using concealer but the eye brightener is even better than my concealer. I put in around my eye including on my lids and inner corners. It did not settle into lines and blended in great. Happy about his product.

Evercolor Shadow Stick - I love this color. It's called copper rose and that's exactly how I would describe the color. I have never used a shadow stick before. I must say this glided over my eyelid nicely. No tugging needed. I started light and built on the color til I was happy. Did I mention I love this color.

Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner - The color says Black Navy but it should say just Navy. It was very blue looking on my eyes. I was afraid it would be too dark but it's not. I like the brush on the other end. I ran that over my line to smooth out the look. Like the shadow stick, I found the eyeliner easily glided across my lid.

Mascara - I have head many things about this mascara and have seen the presentations for years. I was concerned I'd have the clumpy lashes they always show in presentations. No so. It's a great mascara. The wand was not gloppy. It went on without clumping. I usually prefer a spiky wand to really separate the lashes but this went on good.

Lipstick - I love lipstick. I'm not a fan of gloss or lip sticks that are liquid. I was really happy this kit had a lipstick. The color is really nice. A soft pink. I had read some reviews that the color was really light but I didn't find that. 2 swipes and I was done. It didn't last very long though. Once I drink something it was all gone.

Overall I like this kit except the foundation. I'll need to watch the presentation on Tuesday to see how she says to apply the foundation. I'll post tomorrow how my face looked at the end of the day, see how everything help up.

Regular Contributor
I'm loving her shadow sticks and mascara! Thanks for the review.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks very much for the review!

Regular Contributor

I usually get an email for the TSV's so I can pre-order but I didn't get this one. I want this one so I guess I'll have to stay up. Well, I'm not sleeping anyway.

Thanks for the review. Sounds nice.

Frequent Contributor

After playing with the foundation and watching the presentation, it looks gorgeous on me. I'll see how it holds up during the day.

Super Contributor

Great review! Just got mine today and can't wait to try it.

Mine shipped yesterday, and I got it today. It usually takes forever to get to California. I couldn't believe how fast it arrived (was that Mally driving by and delivering it to my house-LOL). Then I saw it shipped from Ontario California. HSN has a huge warehouse there, or something, and I used to get my cosmetic purchases in one day before they switched to that awful UPS/Mail innovations. I am hoping that QVC will continue to ship items from Ontario California to their California customers.

Contributor
On 7/30/2014 MsTrixi said:

Great review! Just got mine today and can't wait to try it.

Mine shipped yesterday, and I got it today. It usually takes forever to get to California. I couldn't believe how fast it arrived (was that Mally driving by and delivering it to my house-LOL). Then I saw it shipped from Ontario California. HSN has a huge warehouse there, or something, and I used to get my cosmetic purchases in one day before they switched to that awful UPS/Mail innovations. I am hoping that QVC will continue to ship items from Ontario California to their California customers.

I'm in CA too and got my TSV today too - I was dumbfound... how could I get this in just a day?!?!?! Now I know how.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for that review, waiting to receive mine!

Frequent Contributor

are the lipstick and the eyeshadow going to be the same colors or different for A/D?

Super Contributor

I love this kit. So glad I got it on A/D.