Valued Contributor

does anyone use/like the powder primer that was in mallys last tsv?

I'm wishing I had gotten it now. Is the new powder primer any good?
Respected Contributor

Re: does anyone use/like the powder primer that was in mallys last tsv?

I did get it. I didn't like the packaging. It broke immediately (the faux leather separated from the hinge and it wouldn't stay shut in my makeup kit.)

It worked fairly well under foundation. I still prefer a cream primer like Laura Geller's Spackle but I will say, if Mally had had better packaging, I'd love this primer to travel with. As it happens, I eventually tossed it because it kept coming open and getting everything stained and powdered.

Valued Contributor

Good to know! Thanks
Occasional Contributor

Yes I got it and LOVE it! It is the first primer that I've found that actually works (and doesn't break me out). After I have applied my Josie Maran Argan Oil and her sunscreen, I buff some of Mally's powder primer on, apply my makeup, and also set my makeup by applying a little more. I have found by using it this way, I do not have to touch up my makeup all day! I hope that qvc will offer this as an individual purchase soon. I do not want to buy another kit!

PS The compact that this primer comes in is the only drawback. Mine broke a week or so after using it. But it is not a huge deal since it is a powder and won't dry out.

Respected Contributor

Same here--my compact broke in a week and the packaging was really inadequate--a cardboard box covered by textured paper, with a weak hinge. Eventually, I got tired of it dusting powder all over because I couldn't close it.

New Contributor

Yes I got it and I LOVE it. I was skeptical at first but the product is amazing. The packaging broke but I put it in my z palette. I hope she fixes the packaging and make that primer apart of her permanent line.