Occasional Contributor

Did anyone else see this new set?

There's a new Mally set posted called The Next Big Thing which has 12 pieces for $50! There are six new liquid lipsticks and six eyeliners that come with a cute bag. I can't believe they haven't showed it on any of her shows the last few days, it is such a great deal! Is anyone else getting this set?
Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone else see this new set?

I saw it online. I don't know if I'll get it because how many lipglosses and eyeliners do I really need?

Trusted Contributor

Yes, all new colors!! I have it in my checkout cart!! {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Super Contributor

Yes! It's part of the Truth or Dare event tomorrow so hopefully it will air then. I ordered it a couple days ago. That teal eyeliner looks pretty as do all the glosses! But that bag sealed the deal for me! There are lots of new goodies listed in the Truth or Dare event page.

Super Contributor

I'm thinking about it!

Occasional Contributor

Hi Ladies,

I am on the fence. I have this item and the BB set in my cart. They both look good and I like that they are on easy pay. I have Mally's foundation (powder). But I tend to use Tarte's liquid foundation more. I have been looking for a good BB creme. I tried serious skin's cc creme and it was horrible. I have rich skin. I also need some lip gloss so the truth or dare set is oh so enticing.

Should I jump? What has been your experiences with Mally's BB and lipglosses?

Super Contributor

They did show this earlier because Jackie was wearing the purse. Mally will be on tonight, they will probably show it again.
Esteemed Contributor

I just picked this up. The amount of products offered and the price were just too good to pass up.

Super Contributor

I ordered then cancelled, because I also bought the Emjoi & it Cosmetics CC lip glosses. Mally's was a great deal, but I really don't need any of the items, also I'm really trying to cut back and feel guilty purchasing anything!