Super Contributor

This looks exactly like her face defender product. Is this the same? or, is it just a new title.

Honored Contributor

According to Mally's CS, it is the same product, just renamed to include the "BB" title.

Honored Contributor

That's good to know. They didn't mention it was renamed.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much, I have 2 of these and was gonna order this!

Trusted Contributor

Yeah, it's the same! I've the original packaging (title). It's good stuff. You are right, Daysdee! They never mention that it's just been renamed! LOL

Honored Contributor

Maybe I'm not getting something here, but I don't understand what you guys are saying. She said that this BB utilizes the same technology as her pore defender; she didn't say that they were the same. They don't even have the same ingredients.

Face Defender BB Cream Foundation
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.50%), Zinc Oxide (3.00%).
Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin,
Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Silica,
Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium
Dehydroacetate, Phytantriol, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Nylon-12, Carbomer, Polysorbate
20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl
Ascorbate, Nylon-12 Fluorescent Brightener 230 Salt, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Magnesium
Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene
Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate.
May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Information provided by Mally Beauty.

Poreless Face Defender:

Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PCA Dimethicone, Silica.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor
On 4/26/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Maybe I'm not getting something here, but I don't understand what you guys are saying. She said that this BB utilizes the same technology as her pore defender; she didn't say that they were the same. They don't even have the same ingredients.

Face Defender BB Cream Foundation
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.50%), Zinc Oxide (3.00%).
Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin,
Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Silica,
Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium
Dehydroacetate, Phytantriol, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Nylon-12, Carbomer, Polysorbate
20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl
Ascorbate, Nylon-12 Fluorescent Brightener 230 Salt, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Magnesium
Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene
Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate.
May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Poreless Face Defender:

Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PCA Dimethicone, Silica.

Hi suzyq3 - I think we are talking about her Face Defender Foundation SPF 15 (which has now been renamed Face Defender BB Cream Foundation), not the Poreless Face Defender.Smile

Honored Contributor
On 4/27/2014 Karena said:
On 4/26/2014 suzyQ3 said:

<em>Face Defender BB Cream Foundation</em><br /> <em>Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.50%), Zinc Oxide (3.00%).</em><br /> <em>Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin,</em><br /> <em>Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Silica,</em><br /> <em>Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium</em><br /> <em>Dehydroacetate, Phytantriol, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Nylon-12, Carbomer, Polysorbate</em><br /> <em>20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl</em><br /> <em>Ascorbate, Nylon-12 Fluorescent Brightener 230 Salt, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Magnesium</em><br /> <em>Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene</em><br /> <em>Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate.</em><br /> <em>May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).</em><br /> <em>Information provided by Mally Beauty.</em>

<em><br /></em>

Poreless Face Defender:

<em>Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PCA Dimethicone, Silica.</em>

<em>Information provided by Mally Beauty.</em>

Hi suzyq3 - I think we are talking about her Face Defender Foundation SPF 15 (which has now been renamed Face Defender BB Cream Foundation), not the Poreless Face Defender.Smile

I knew something must have been off. Hahahah....I couldn't imagine confusing these two.

Thanks for setting me straight. Smile

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor
On 4/27/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I knew something must have been off. Hahahah....I couldn't imagine confusing these two.

Thanks for setting me straight.

ha-ha!! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Honored Contributor

Just checked and I have the Face Defender w/spf 15. Don't know why I haven't been using it. Will bring it out and try it. I do like Mally's products--eye shadows (of old) were great and I just replenished my supply of her primer and the Poreless Face Defender which you use after foundation. (a different item than the BB face defender)