Super Contributor

mally celebrate your beauty auto delivery

Has anybody received this yet or is this another auto delivery that got delayed. I changed the date on mine before my other auto deliveries at the beginning of the month got delayed because I had quite a few releasing within days of each other. I changed it to tomorrow but now I'm curious if it was already delayed and if anybody has received theirs or not.

Honored Contributor

Re: mally celebrate your beauty auto delivery

Mine arrived yesterday and I love it except.....

One of the eyeshadows in the taupe kit is reddish; mot a good color for my eyelids

The glue used to hotglue the eyeshadow pans seeped into the plum kit so when I opened it, the entire compact ripped apart, spilling the shadows and week, kinda messy.

QVC is sold out so they can't replace the kit but they did give me a partial refund, which I appreciate. I already have two of the glosses and love them so that's great, lol.

Overall, quite happy with it : )

Super Contributor

That's good to know. I will look forward to mine releasing tomorrow. Hope the eye colors make it alright.

Super Contributor

I got mine on Tuesday and love it. The colors are soft and beautiful. So glad I was on the ad.

Super Contributor

This is one of the best if not the best beauty tsv I've purchased from qvc and I like this a/d even better than the first shipment. All the colors are beautiful ! ! !

Super Contributor

I sent mine back, all of the eyeshadows are in the kit that had all of the 11 color compacts, no new colors. Too bad because it is a pretty presentation but I have all of the shades Smiley Sad