Occasional Contributor

Question about when set of six mascaras are available?

Around Christmas Mally had a set of six mascaras for around $60. They kept saying she only brought the set in twice a year. I've since tried it and really like it so I'm wondering, when is the second time of year she offers them? Does anyone know?

Respected Contributor

Re: Question about when set of six mascaras are available?

I'm pretty sure Mally said they do it again In July. I decided to get a tube from Ulta to make sure I like it and then get the six for $60 in July
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Occasional Contributor

Kjelle, I got it in one of the beauty sample tubes and loved it. I'll have to check out Ulta's prices. With S&H prices being what they are on the Q these days, it might be an even better deal. I'll also start checking online in July for the big set. THANKS!

Respected Contributor

The mascara is $20 a tube. That's why the Summer deal is so great.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Usually it's 6 months apart so... end of June/early July?

Super Contributor

Don't the mascaras go bad after a certain amount of time? I usually do the Nordstrom 3 mascara deal and by the time I get to the 3rd one its gotten old. I can't imagine having six.
Honored Contributor

I had to throw out 3 of my set of 6 of Mally mascaras. They were all dried out. I will never buy more than her 2 pack ever again. I usually buy Lancome Hypnose Drama or L'oreal Voluminous.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 4/19/2014 SusyQ22a said: Don't the mascaras go bad after a certain amount of time? I usually do the Nordstrom 3 mascara deal and by the time I get to the 3rd one its gotten old. I can't imagine having six.

Yes, Mally mascara is nice, but it is too dry for me. A 6 pack is a waste of money as I only can use 2 or 3 before they dry out.

Valued Contributor

On 4/19/2014 SusyQ22a said: Don't the mascaras go bad after a certain amount of time? I usually do the Nordstrom 3 mascara deal and by the time I get to the 3rd one its gotten old. I can't imagine having six.

I was trying to wait for this special to buy my favorite mascara from Nordies but now you have me rethinking this. Perhaps I'll just buy one or two this weekend while they are 10% off.

Honored Contributor

On 4/19/2014 jazzbabe said:

I was trying to wait for this special to buy my favorite mascara from Nordies but now you have me rethinking this. Perhaps I'll just buy one or two this weekend while they are 10% off.

Don't do it. They dry out within 6 or 8 weeks. I'd never buy her 6 pack again.