Honored Contributor

Mally available in ALL Ulta stores starting April 14!

DD told me tonight - she got an e-mail about it! Smile

Super Contributor

Re: Mally available in ALL Ulta stores starting April 14!

Does anyone really like her things? It seems to me they are about the value of Revlon or Max Factor. What do you really like about her things. I still love Chanel and Dior but I don't use them like I used to. I like Jane Iredale..........but I don't go through cosmetics fast. they last me a long time and I keep unless they have an odor or change in color or texture. I also don't keep them in the heat.

Regular Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Rainbows and Roses said:

Does anyone really like her things? It seems to me they are about the value of Revlon or Max Factor. What do you really like about her things. I still love Chanel and Dior but I don't use them like I used to. I like Jane Iredale..........but I don't go through cosmetics fast. they last me a long time and I keep unless they have an odor or change in color or texture. I also don't keep them in the heat.

No, no one really likes her things. Obviously.

Contributor

I really like her products and am excited to hear about them being sold at Ulta. They always have good coupons and now it means you don't have to pay for shipping! Thanks for sharing!
Respected Contributor

Thanks so much for this info! I will check it out. I want Mally to add more classic colors to her line. I find them too bright. I enjoy watching her shows and would buy if she had a few products that had more muted, timeless colors

Frequent Contributor

I love her mascara..Its the best I have ever tried. I'll start getting it from ulta to save shipping .

Super Contributor

I'm planning on going to Ulta today, so I will definitely check out Mally's line.

Super Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Rainbows and Roses said:

Super Contributor

Mally products are fabulous. Nice to know Ulta will be carrying her line.

Super Contributor

Really excited about this! I like her products, but I need to see her colors in person, so this is great!