Not applicable

what is a Concealor that is as good as Mally??

Hi everyone! Im new here!

I have used Mally concelaor before and it was really good.. but pricey! :-(

So I switched to COvergirl Olay simply ageless.. OMG it was my fav.. Well, I just ran out of it and went to store to get more, and it was DISCONTINUED!!!!!!.. BOO TO THAT!!!

I hate when companies do that!!!

anyway.. what is a Great concealor that compares to mally , but a better price?

I need something lightweight that doesn't settled in fine lines, and has staying power

Thanks!!!

New Contributor

Re: what is a Concealor that is as good as Mally??

Hey, her cancellation concealer is phenomenal. She does only a few things really well, foundation mascara, primer and that concealer which is a concealer with a brush and a setting powder. I'm super fair and it's one of my top favs along with NARS radiant creamy concealer which us a cult fav. Good luck
Honored Contributor

Laura Mercier has excellent concealers and just came out with a new one in a tube. Excellent choice of shades too. I think the cost if about $22 or $23 and last a long time. I personally never found a good concealer in the drugstore.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I used to use Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, it's nice, not too thick and doesn't settle into fine lines. I only stopped using it because I started using Serious Skincare CC Eye which I really like.

Respected Contributor

Benefit Boi ing! is a thick cream that goes on very like Mally Cancelation. It doesn't have the powder with it, but I often don't use the powder. A brush like Mally's helps when you apply it. If I couldn't get Mally Cancelation (or it's been changed) I'd revert to Benefit. It doesn't settle in lines if you apply it correctly.

Contributor

My fav is it cosmetics bye bye under eye so worth the price. I have suffered with dark circles forever and this is what works for me I love it
Occasional Contributor

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye is the best concealer I've found. I have extremely dark undereye circles - had them my whole life. This is not inexpensive, but you only need a drop of it under each eye. Pat it on with your ring finger. I'm fair skinned and I use the light. It is very light though. Here's a little secret. I use something called Anchor Woman Blue from HSN underneath the Bye Bye Undereye. It's very inexpensive, and it IS BLUE. It seems to cancel out the dark circles before I pat on the Bye Bye Undereye. You may not need the blue stuff, but if you have awful dark circles, try it under your concealer. Neither of these products creeps into undereye lines and they both stay on all day. I have very deep undereye circles and bags too, and these two products together work wonders for me. I'm a 62 year old Grandmom, and I don't look my age if I wear these two products, even if I don't put on any other makeup.

Super Contributor

My new fav is the IT concealer that comes in a pot with an application brush.
Respected Contributor

I honestly haven't used a concealer as good as Mally's. Usually I'll start out liking a new concealer but find flaws with it later. I've stayed with Mally's because it's consistently great.. no creating fine lines where there are none.

MUFE makes a good concealer, but I understand you're trying to save some money. You know you can buy just the refills for less $. They pop in the cases very easily. That's what I do. You can usually find a good price on eBay or Mally's site with free ship.

Occasional Contributor

I love It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye. It does look pricey at first glance but a little bit really does go a long way. I have tons of concealers including Mally's cancelation concealer and just discovered that you can buy the refill and pop it into the compact of the concealer you ran out of. To be honest though, I like It's Bye Bye Concealer better than Mally's. I do like the powder that comes with Mally's cancelation duo set though. But, I also have Tarte's finishing powder that I could use over the concealer and it should do the same job. Bottom line is if I were you, I would check out the refills for Mally's concealer. Another option is I've heard good things about elf's concealer too and it's not expensive and available at the drugstore. So much info, I know. Sorry about that. Cosmetics is a complicated world.