Contributor

Mally Celebrate Your Beauty Color Collection A/D

Does anyone know the colors in the 4/15 shipment?

Super Contributor

Re: Mally Celebrate Your Beauty Color Collection A/D

Second Shipment

Confident Taupe Eye Shadow Palette
Tusk, a faint khaki shade
Bright Eyes, a soft peachy pink shade
Rustic, a bronzey dark brown shade
Shadow Base

Perfect Plum Eye Shadow Palette
Pink Champagne, a shimmery pinkish golden champagne shade
Stone, a beige shade
Vineyard, a vibrant deep plum shade
Shadow Base

Beautiful Blush Eye Shadow Palette
Taupe, a soft taupe shade
Runway Diva, a delicate rosy pink shade
Evening Light, a sparkling soft mauve shade
Shadow Base

High Shine Liquid Lipsticks
Southern Peach, soft peachy nude
Orchid, a soft mauve shade
Mally's Look, a soft pink shade

Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliners
Kona, a deep brown shade
Black Cherry, a black shade with a hint of deep cherry
Sailor, a deep navy blue shade

Super Contributor

Found it on my order (also can find in the listing under Mally in the celebrate your beauty A/D choice)--it's at the bottom under ""shade description""--I noticed they also have it posted for her Guide to Gorgeous. Hopefully QVC will start doing this with all the A/D as we all would like to know the shades ahead of time so we can decide if we want it.

Contributor

I appreciate the answer very much. I did try to find the shades following your instructions, but it didn't work for me.

Never the less, I again appreciate the info! Wish Mally wouldn't use orange shades so much! Hope everyone enjoys the next shipment!

Super Contributor

My date changed a few days on this one too. It's been pushed back to the 17th. We'll see if that changes

Honored Contributor

SK8 Girl, THANK YOU for this. Because of your post, I ordered the AD of the original set, received it yesterday and will NOW receive the next set later this month. The shades are perfect : )

I do wish they would do this will ALL AD so you know if the set will work for you or not. I do NOT understand why it has to be so secretive.

Super Contributor

You're welcome ladies glad to help. Usually after the shipment someone will post swatches of the colors too, someone with a good camera (mine is OK but I don't know how to download pictures onto qvc). Pictures are helpful for anyone on the fence!!! QVC please, everyone wants to know the colors on their A/D's--we get to see the first one on tv, it's only fair to know the names of the colors. Even if we don't have the pictures, if I see a lot of green or blue eyeshadow names then I know it's a no go. I am excited about this one. I hope the peach glosses will work! The pink gloss, Mally's Look, is one I have that's almost gone so I know I'll use that.