Occasional Contributor

Bullet proof, is anything bullet proof. Not for I isn't. Tell me ladies, what makes your eyeliner an eye shadow bullet proof....Kiss

New Contributor
I line my waterline and nothing really is bulletproof but if I melt Mallys a bit like I did with the red pencils back in the day it really does last. Mallys eye shadow sticks are totally bulletproof and I love them
Respected Contributor

I can use almost any eye liner as long as I use my cheapie $1 ELF lid primer which works fantastic for me. On the bottom however I have to reapply after several hours but the top stays on till I wash it off 12 plus hours later regardless what liner I use.

Regular Contributor
My eye makeup, including liner, does stay bullet proof since I started this routine: Eye spackle first...shadows of any kind I feel like that day...Mally or Tarte pencil liner in any color...then, I go over the pencil liner with a brush dipped in either a powder liner or a dark powder shadow...the real trick is to go over the liner, both top and bottom, with Laura Geller's Liner Sealer. I order it directly from her shop in NY. The girls are great there. I put it on with a fine liner brush...takes only a second to use a drop...it dries quickly. Then mascara and spray the whole thing...including finished face...with Urban Decay De-slick. If the spray makes your face too shiny, use Mally's Pore Defender to make it a bit more matte...also adds even more staying power to the whole face. This doesn't take much time at all...and it even works for my daughter who has fairly deep set eyes and used to have a problem with shadow and liner transferring to her upper eye area. Give it a try...your eyes should look great if it works as well for you as it does for us. Good luck!
Occasional Contributor

Couldn't find the liner sealer...is it under a different name??

Regular Contributor
I have only been able to buy the Liner Sealer by calling the Laura Geller store in New York. Get the number...it is on Lexington Ave, I believe. The girl on the phone will know what it is...I bought 3 the last time, and they las a really long time, so I haven't had to call recently. I sure hope they still have it...for all our sakes! I believe they had a newer product also. Good luck...let me know if you get it.
Honored Contributor

I use English Ideas Liner Last, works like a charm!!!

Occasional Contributor

Since it's Saturday, the Laura Geller store isn't open. I searched her website but didn't see the liner sealer. Did an email to inquire on it. I'll let you know when I hear from them. Another person said English Ideas Liner Last worked for her.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine hasn't been bulletproof since my lids started sagging. I use plasma flawless finish on my lids first & it helps a great deal.

Occasional Contributor
On 2/27/2014 mandymom said: I have only been able to buy the Liner Sealer by calling the Laura Geller store in New York. Get the number...it is on Lexington Ave, I believe. The girl on the phone will know what it is...I bought 3 the last time, and they las a really long time, so I haven't had to call recently. I sure hope they still have it...for all our sakes! I believe they had a newer product also. Good luck...let me know if you get it.

Laura Geller still handles the Liner Sealer. I received an email regarding it In the mean time I tried Urban Decay eye shadow base. After the base and shadow I put on liner. Worked well for me today. I will probably still try the Liner Sealer..