Not applicable
Would love it if Malloy would put the volumizing waterproof mascara on sale like the regular volumizing mascara. My little Asian lashes are stick straight with the regular mascara. It wasn't until I heard you say for Asian lashes try the waterproof and lashes will stay curled--and it's true! It really works. So just wondering if you will ever put that on special sale like the regular mascara.........PLEASE? Xoxoxoxo
New Contributor

I wish malley would give the option in the Special Kits to receive waterproof or regular mascara then I would probably buy more kits other wise I just throw the mascare away because my lashes stick straight out with out waterproof please thing of give us the options thanks

Honored Contributor

Have you ever try a heated eyelash curler? I have been very pleased with the results.

Contributor

the director: do you use mally's eye makeup remover? if not, what DO you use? thanks

Respected Contributor

I've never tried Mally's mascara. Does her mascara hold the curl if you use an eyelash curler? Most mascaras don't, except for good, reliable Maybelline.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Contributor

topaz gem...mally's waterproof holds my curled lashes all day, and makes them long and full. her other mascaras do NOT hold the curl. (I HAVE to curl my lashes or they just stick straight out). but I get the same results from Maybelline full and soft waterproof, so I use that daily, and mally's waterproof on special occasions.

Honored Contributor

many specials & discounts will be sent! She has a waterproof mascara duo on there...

she just had 25% off at Valentines day! Sorry you missed it. She also has free shipping w/ $50 purchase.

beauty.com also carries it in the single only. sign up for their emails too...lots of discounts, free shipping $35 purchase and at a minimum...free samples.

I will only use her eye makeup remover. It is the best for me, hands down! Always wait for the special discounts and stock up. She had 30% off once!