Respected Contributor

Would love Mally's A224580 on auto delivery please

I really really like Mally's newer brow product A224580 and would love this to be on AD BUT, I ordered medium brown which should work for me but doesn't, on me this has a lot of red in it almost like a medium auburn so, I ordered it in sable and sure hope it isn't too dark or black.

I love the product. I love the way it goes on and yes, really did stay put. I fell asleep(was laying down) watching TV(didn't sleep the night before) and woke up 3 hours later and my brows looked like I just did them. It is the most natural looking product I have used so, would love this on AD if the sable works for me but would also love something in between the medium brown and sable, maybe plain brunette?

Respected Contributor

Re: Would love Mally's A224580 on auto delivery please

well I got the sable and love it. On me the medium brown almost looks auburn and yet I use to use the IT in one color, taupe which worked okay as far as the color went but just wasn't happy with the product itself. I love this Mally and the sable is perfect for anyone with dark brown brows. The first brow I did I put too much powder on so went easy on the other side and perfect. The next day, today, it went much easier since I knew what to expect when putting it on so went easy and applied gently(powder end) and my brows look so much more natural even where there isn't any brow hairs, great.

Honored Contributor

Sable is my color in Mally brow products as well. I am a deep brunette and tried the med. brown also...just like you said...a bit too red for me. I am not quite as dark as Italian Maria (the model) but sable really matches my hair perfectly. It looked a little dark but when applying it is a definite match.

No matter which Mally brow item, Sable has worked as well. I have her tub brow also...it will last me an entire lifetime!!

Respected Contributor

I was thinking of the tub one but I have no brow hairs on the ends of either brow so I was afraid a powder product wouldn't work as well as this pencil and powder which works great for me. I was afraid sable would be coal black but isn't, really a great match. I wouldn't have thought medium brown would have auburn in it but it sure does, not a true medium brown so very happy the sable works so well.