Contributor

Ultimate Liquid Foundation for Dry Skin?

How is the ultimate liquid foundation for dry skin? I don't want it to look cakey or like I have make up on. I like light coverage. What has your experience been with dry skin with it? Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Ultimate Liquid Foundation for Dry Skin?

I think Mally said it's time released and keeps your skin moisturized throughout the day. I thought it looked nice, but I've had no luck with Mally's foundation matching my pink undertones, even though Light looked like it could work...

Respected Contributor

Has anyone actually tried it?

Does it have a dewy or matte finish?

TIA

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Contributor

I've never tried any Mally products. But I'm interested in this foundation and the poreless supersize primer. I appreciate the comments, input and advise. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I' like to know as well..I'm pretty dry and the only thing that works for me is BE foundation. IT foundation did not cover enough, I like a liquid in the winter but have not found anything that does not drag and look awful once its on.

Contributor

I understand. I just posted this same question in the main Beauty Banter to see if anyone with dry skin can provide personal experience with these products. Thanks again!