Honored Contributor

Ladies, Mallys Perfect Prep Neutralizing Powder Primer is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

Repost from Beauty Banter:

Gotta tell ya, this product is fantastic. I truly believe that they did a TERRIBLE job of explaining how to use it and what it does. Shame on QVC for rushing, talking over and not allowing the VENDOR to EXPLAIN the product in detail. Shame on Mally for NOT using the product on a BARE FACED model and THEN applying makeup to show how great this is.

It does not go on like powder (as we think of powders). It goes on silky smooth. No residue and it sinks it. So:

Apply skincare and sunscreen.

Apply the powder primer.

Apply your foundation.

Your skin has NO lines, it's even in tone. Apply as a finishing powder OVER through out the day; lines are erased.

I have VERY dry skin. Did NOT dry me out. I used this OVER my eyecream and under my concealer... LINES VANISH.

I'm telling you, this is fantastic product. QVC and Mally did a true dis-service by showing it off the way they did; and I wonder if sales were poor. If so, their fault as I bet women would have bought far more had they seen it in action.

I've used the whole kit. If you want to know more about the other products, just ask. True winner, in my book. : )

Super Contributor

Re: Ladies, Mallys Perfect Prep Neutralizing Powder Primer is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

Good to hear; I'm waiting to finish using my current primer before I try it. The kit is very nice!

Super Contributor

Re: Ladies, Mallys Perfect Prep Neutralizing Powder Primer is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

Sounds good. I'm hoping it will work with Bare Minerals foundation. I usually apply thirst quenching serum, Smashbox Primer, and then BM powder foundation. I was hoping to use this primer after my serum and before my BM powder foundation. I find powder easier to apply than gel or liquid.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for letting me know, I was thinking of just sending it back and not even trying it thinking it was just another powder.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Contributor

here is mally's video demo http://youtu.be/SoC4dA7Krvk

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the video. I could not believe that she used a powder primer, and then used a liquid foundation over it. She looked fab.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I love it too. I was beginning to get lazy (but would never skip) my regular Spackle or Smashbox primer. I was going to send this TSV back - so glad I didn't. I love the ""smaller"" end of the mascara too - usually put several coats on using that end. My only complaint is the gloss. I HATE HATE HATE the taste of her lipglosses and lipsticks. Love the colors though. SO wish she'd change the taste Smiley Sad Love everything else.
Valued Contributor

Can this primer be purchased alone? I don't see it anywhere except with the kit... Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

What shade did you get, and is it yellow toned, or would it work on pink undertones? I was curious about this but skipped it.

Super Contributor

On 2/10/2014 DiamondGirly said:

Can this primer be purchased alone? I don't see it anywhere except with the kit... Smiley Sad

ebay