Contributor

LOGO Fans with a Sam's Club membership

I purchased a top at my local club today for about $10 that I think fans of the LOGO style may like. The name on the label was Prestige. It is a U-neck top with a subtle sharkbite hem, not too long, and is 95% rayon/5% spandex. It has a flattering seam running vertically on both the front and back of the top. I purchased it in black, but they also had a spring green and a blue version. Just bought it so I can't comment on wear/washing it yet but I am happy with how it fits after trying it on at home. Just a recommendation for those who would like to try this style affordably.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Fans with a Sam's Club membership

Thank you for the heads up. I will check it out. I rarely check out the clothes. I guess I should. Not that I don't like their clothing items. It is only that I end up spending $100+ everytime I go in there. I never have trouble finding stuff to buy. And if I check out the clothing it will only add more to my bill.

Valued Contributor

On 4/9/2015 drizzellla said:

Thank you for the heads up. I will check it out. I rarely check out the clothes. I guess I should. Not that I don't like their clothing items. It is only that I end up spending $100+ everytime I go in there. I never have trouble finding stuff to buy. And if I check out the clothing it will only add more to my bill.

I have found dome great clothing buys, but I know exactly what you mean. I can spend $100 in Sams in a blink!

Frequent Contributor

I bought two of them and they wash and wear just as well as any LOGO tops I have. I also have two older tops by Premise that I bought at TJ Maxx. They are holding up pretty well. Same fabrication and weight as the Rayon/Spandex versions of LOGO - but lots less expensive. For a "simple" top, you can't beat the price!

Honored Contributor

Neiman Marcus Last Call has a lot of these tops drastically reduced. There is also a 40% off coupon.

Contributor

SAMs Club also has an Isaac Mizrahi dress cheap too.
Honored Contributor

Thank you again for your post. I spilled salad dressing on my top at work today. I came home and soaked it in Oxy-Clean and washed it. Just took it out of the washer and there is still a faint stain. So looks like another top of mine bit the dust. Going to check Sams Club out.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the tip. I am going to Sam's tomorrow, so I will check them out.Smile

Super Contributor

BJ's carries a line called philosophy which is spot on to logo as well and nothing moe than 20 dollars. also they have Tiana .B, dresses there all the time for 20 dollars

if anyone is interested{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

On 4/9/2015 drizzellla said:

Thank you again for your post. I spilled salad dressing on my top at work today. I came home and soaked it in Oxy-Clean and washed it. Just took it out of the washer and there is still a faint stain. So looks like another top of mine bit the dust. Going to check Sams Club out.

Before you toss it out, try a mixture of equal parts dish soap, baking soda and peroxide. I usually mix about a tablespoon of each for a few items. Put the mixture on and let it set a while, then wash. I've saved a few items since I started using this.