Not applicable

I am 62 yrs old and like to be fashionalble and comfy!!!!!!! Love Lori's clothes........I do not think anyone is too old to wear them, just use your head. I would never layer as much as she does......... but have been complimented a lot in her clothes and I do feel younger, not foolish, in them!!!!!! I wear makeup, look younger than I am, work, and try to look as good as I can without looking 20!!!!!! Some of the layers would look silly on me........ but most of her clothes are comfy, can be dressed up or dwn, and look great on!!!!!! We need a fresh look on QVC and this is it!!!!! Don't cut her down, she is artistic, and does not cram her clothes down anyone's throat.............. she has said........ they are comfy, and easy, and they are. Cut the lady a break!!!!!

Super Contributor

I agree with you. I'm older than you and retired and have been replacing a lot of my tops with LOGO. I do layer, but differently than LG does. I've been able to successfully work LOGO into my "look."

I've branched out a bit to Soft Surroundings tops ... they offer some necklines and colors that LOGO doesn't offer ... and has accessories that work with the look.

Esteemed Contributor
To each their own. I brought four tops after months of watching, and returned all. Way too thin for the money and one looked like a maternity top from back in the day. Has nothing to do with age, just a thin rag. I,'ve seen tops like this material in discount bins. If they look good on you, great,, but age has nothing to do with my dislike of her tops. Lots of people here like them. I don,t think she looks good in them, just messy.
Valued Contributor

I think she is going for a bit "messy" but would call it deconstructed, interesting, comfortable, whimsical and her own unique look. She is sort of a 21st century Betsey Johnson. I love her perspective and am happy that she is designing and styling. Her upbeat attitude about fashion brings a little bit of fun to tv shopping.

Valued Contributor

JJill catalog and stores is another place to see soft casual deconstructed clothes.

Regular Contributor
I love her Logo layers which are thin for layering. Did you see now Logo has a few sleep ware sets and robes?
Valued Contributor

I love her too! I am going to see a Broadway show with my family tomorrow (matinee), and I am wearing my LOGO! I seem to always go to my LOGO whenever I want to look chic; yet, comfy!

Respected Contributor

Puh-leeze..

Contributor
Wish she would sell her shoes. LOVE!
Trusted Contributor

Not feelin' the love. To me it is like the Emperor's new clothes. Others seem to like it, so it must be good. Just looks like a messy way to dress IMO.