Contributor

I was just watching one of the shows from saturday and Lori mentioned LOGO Lavish. Anybody have any clue???

TIA

Deb

Super Contributor

I saw her mention it too. I suspect it's going to be a new, embellished part of her line on her Monday nite show.

Honored Contributor
The word ""lavish"" gives me a clue that the prices will be more lavish too!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor
On 3/29/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:

I saw her mention it too. I suspect it's going to be a new, embellished part of her line on her Monday nite show.

That's what I thought also ... she mentioned when they were selling:

Regular Contributor

Lavish is code for ....

~~skyrocketing prices~~

Super Contributor
On 3/30/2015 VAbelle said:

Lavish is code for ....

~~skyrocketing prices~~

Other people posting around here have said they buy the same styles for very, very, very low prices at various places like Marshall's, TJMaxx, and other places that I don't recall.

If you like the look and don't want to spend for LOGO ... check around your local discount stores.

If you don't like the look ... well, then, the price should not matter to you.

Respected Contributor

I don't like the look and I don't look for it in local B&M stores. Wouldn't buy it if I found it there, and truly, I haven't seen it there or anywhere else in my area.

In fact, as I've posted before, a buyer for one of the regional stores that I frequent told me recently that they are not ordering the high-low look in any brand in the future, because it just isn't selling in their stores. Not a surprise to me.

But I totally agree that the new "term" Logo Lavish sounds like adding some bling and raising the price.

Trusted Contributor

OK.....I thought the new Logo Lavish top (A261126) shown on Monday evening's LG show was really quite special! IF you like the general Logo fashion philosophy, as many do, this was an appealing step up, with gorgeous, intricate layered floral appliques, beading and pearls, and chiffon trim. Different and very nice.

Super Contributor

The new Logo Lavish top shown on last night was $96.50. Wowsa, that is a lot of money for a t-shirt, no matter how pretty or embellished. Enjoy if you got it but this line, regular and lavish, is quickly pricing me out as a customer.

Honored Contributor

LOGO Lavish by Lori Goldstein Embellished Chiffon Top with Tank Set

this is A261126. It's gorgeous. Lori said they'll be brining in these pieces in limited quantities. If you watch the video, they show a close up of the chiffon and beading. I think it's worth every penny.

I would rather spend the money on a piece like that than a French terry piece.