Respected Contributor

I've never ordered LOGO before. I wear a S top in Linea and Isaac. I haven't ordered from any other lines in years. I love the TSV but don't know whether to order a S or M. I'm 5'2'', 132 lbs. a 36C. I have a very long torso and want the length. Also narrow shoulders.

The chest is listed as 37.5. If it were 38 I'd be sure and get a S. I'm concerned a M will have too much fabric.

Valued Contributor

Re: Help! Sizing for LOGO TSV

Sounds like a small to me. My sister is almost identical to you, except maybe 125 lbs. I ordered the TSV for a surprise for her in xs. I don't want it to overwhelm her. She has VERY slim shoulders.

ETA- I think a medium would swim on you. I take a medium, and I am a lot taller, and weigh more than you!

Honored Contributor

I agree with Mtnbikegirl. I think a medium would be huge on you. DD is 5'2" and weighs a little over 100. She wears an XXS. I think you should check the measurements for XS, but then again because you're 36C you might be more comfortable in S. I definitely would not go with medium. Smile

Respected Contributor

The xs would be too tight in the chest and arms. Now I can't decide between the black and aqua. Which one would show the embroidery more. I'm a sucker for embroidery.

Valued Contributor

I have the black and the clear water in my closet (preordered). I would go with the aqua(Clearwater) if you want the embroidery to show more.

ETA_ The Clearwater is even more beautiful in person. When I took it out of the package I was so taken back by the color.

I bought my sister the maple TSV with the nutmeg slub knit tank for her to layer underneath. She has the same coloring as Sandra, (looks a lot like her), and it looks nice on Sandra.

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

I have the black and the clear water in my closet (preordered). I would go with the aqua(Clearwater) if you want the embroidery to show more.

ETA_ The Clearwater is even more beautiful in person. When I took it out of the package I was so taken back by the color.

I bought my sister the maple TSV with the nutmeg slub knit tank for her to layer underneath. She has the same coloring as Sandra, (looks a lot like her), and it looks nice on Sandra.

I was trying to decide between this and the Pink Sorbet when I first ordered. After seeing it on air and reading your post - well, I'm getting a second one! Wink

Respected Contributor

What if you are a 34 bust? It's right between the xxs and xs.

Respected Contributor

I'm 5'2, 108 lbs, 34D and Intake an XS in her rayon/spandex. We have to remember, the TSV is cotton, no stretch like her rayon, so I sized up to a small. I also may wear one of her tanks underneath. I'm not sure either but again, cotton. Stay well.
Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Super Contributor

I would say Small, I'm almost your size, a little taller but B cup and I wear XS. I would get Small if you have a larger bust, and want more length. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I usually size up in her 100% cotton as they shrink. I wash on cold and hang dry, and one of her 100% cotton still shrunk a bit.

I bought xs aqua, and I hope it doesn't shrink.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"