New Contributor

Wondering if anyone has a clue as to what the TSV will be on Saturday, 3/28 by LOGO?

Super Contributor

A267133

Honored Contributor

Cute, but I prefer long sleeves. Although I know 99% love 3/4 sleeves. Oh, well.......Smile

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

I ordered this via the email offering it at the TSV price. Unfortunately, I returned it as the quality was not very good imo. It was very thin and the sequins had many threads visible. Definitely not worth the price so back it went. Bummer.

Respected Contributor

How was the size. I've never ordered LOGO and don't know if I'd be a S or M. I'm 5'2", 135 lbs. 36C chest, narrow shoulders. I'm an 8 on top in B&M stores. I'm in desperate need of tunic tops to wear with compression leggings.

Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2015 ShellBell said:

I ordered this via the email offering it at the TSV price. Unfortunately, I returned it as the quality was not very good imo. It was very thin and the sequins had many threads visible. Definitely not worth the price so back it went. Bummer.

Thank you! I was just looking at the details of this top, and after getting as close as I could
on the screen I had a feeling it was very thin cheap fabric like the other tops I have of hers. You confirmed it! I like that it is a straight hemline, but definitely not worth it. I dress in layers and this look is everywhere so not desperate to purchase. I'm about to give up on these shopping channels.

Respected Contributor

Lavendar, my very limited experience with LOGO is that it runs small. If I were you, I'd order the Medium.

Respected Contributor

Aren't you supposed to layer Logo so the thinness wouldn't count?

Super Contributor

I like thinness if the quality is good. This top looks kind of cheap in the photo. And I know the price won't be!

Respected Contributor
It looks like something to be worn with white capri tights and those ankle high aerobic shoes with velcro strap from the 1980s.. very Jazzercisey. Ugh.