My first time doing this. I don't expect a response but, why is your line of clothing so high priced? This is not a boutique so why charge prices comparable to them? I get the layering idea but every item doesn't need to be paper thin. Besides, who can afford to buy all the pieces necessary to layer......
Esteemed Contributor
These forums are primarily for viewers; rarely will you get a response from QVC and you will never get a response from a vendor here. With regards to your question, price is relative. What's expensive to you may not be so for somebody else. Some people will say they can get the same look at Target for much less; others will say that the Logo quality is far better than these lower priced garments. One can even argue that Logo is less expensive to similar Eileen Fisher designs. I agree that many of Lori's items appear expensive to me, but I've also purchased my fair share and will continue to buy if I like what I see.
Contributor

I agree that is is a little pricey BUT I haven't found anything comparable at the stores. Nordstrom has their private label lines (Caslon, Halogen, etc) and they have similar price points (although not similar in style) so I don't feel that LOGO is overpriced.

Super Contributor

I don't think the LOGO prices are out of line.

Esteemed Contributor
I don't like her clothes (to frumpy, expensive and baggy) but explain to me why I want to layer multiple shirts. Isn't it much to hot to wear all those layers, and the laundry. I already do enough laundry without wearing multiple tops. I live in Arizona and don't see anyone wearing two and three layers of shirts probably because one would roast in all those layers even in winter and never do I see anyone wearing shark bite shirts.
Super Contributor
On 3/23/2015 mizzpeabody said:

I agree that is is a little pricey BUT I haven't found anything comparable at the stores. Nordstrom has their private label lines (Caslon, Halogen, etc) and they have similar price points (although not similar in style) so I don't feel that LOGO is overpriced.

ITA.