Trusted Contributor
LOGO Ladies, is this a good place to start with this line? Love the style, but I'm an XL. Just not sure.
Trusted Contributor
I think it's really cute and looks very comfy. Definitely Logo styling. Its also pricey. The material should be silky soft, drapey, and stretchy. But I'm not sure about the sizing. The sleeves look very fitted on everyone and to layer over something, which for a hoodie jacket I would expect to do, I'm not sure. The material of the under top would have to be pretty thin. So I think it might be limited. For that price it should be easy. I do like it though! If you do get it I hope you enjoy it. What color/s are you considering? Eta I also wish it had a little more length!
Respected Contributor

Wish there wasn't a whole hour of LOGO. I cannot wear this to work, and soon it will be too hot to wear layers and layers.. The one top I did get, got pilled in 3 washings-

Nuff said.

Honored Contributor
I've been wanting to try something for a long time. I found a top in the as is section for under $30. I snapped it up. A couple days later, the same top in a different color popped up. I snapped it up too. They were both like new. Keep an eye out for as is or lunch time specials if you're hesitant about the price.
Valued Contributor

I ordered two. OP, great place to start. LOVE LOGO hoodies!

Trusted Contributor

I like some Logo, and particularly the more substantial fabric of Logo Lounge. And I LOVE sweatshirt looks. This item, however, with the pleated back and the pleated front pockets, would not be flattering on me. I am always suspicious when the models are pushing down on the front pockets to make the front look smoother!

Contributor

I though about ordering this as I loved the seaming, but I noticed the zipper did not lay straight, it was kind of wavy. I think that's the problem with lightweight hoodies and zippers. If the zipper layed straight I would have gone for it.

I did order the top Amy was wearing, the sharkbite tee with the cuved hem tank in grey/ green. Excited for that and I plan to wear with white jeans like amy.

Super Contributor

ordered one for me.