Not applicable

I love all of Lori's styles and I have a lot of them. I like that I always look polished, and it's sort of like Garanimals for big girls.

But how much is too much to own??

Lori???

Honored Contributor

You have to decide that. Most designers don't want you to wear just their line all the time although they do want you to co-ordinate well with theirs.

One of the worst things I could ever hear when I used to go shopping with a friends was "Here, Try this. It looks like you." That always made me feel I'd gotten too set in my ways, had too much of one kind of outfit.

Respected Contributor

That's a personal choice between you and yourself

Trusted Contributor

I don't think Lori is the one to ask. She'd love you to buy all of it, I'm quite sure! Only you can decide how much clothing you will wear and how much you should buy. If you find yourself just purchasing more and more on impulse, without much thought or planning or thought about how you'll use it, it may be time to slow down.

Super Contributor
On 2/12/2015 millieshops said:

One of the worst things I could ever hear when I used to go shopping with a friends was "Here, Try this. It looks like you." That always made me feel I'd gotten too set in my ways, had too much of one kind of outfit.

I get that all the time! It's the total look more than one kind of outfit. I think it relates more to accessories and colors than particular items of clothing.

Super Contributor
Why are you asking this question? If you're asking, then you probably feel you have more than you need. It's totally up to you.
Super Contributor
Sorry, double post
Super Contributor

I wish I could afford all of it, but can't happen! I recently purchases a Logo Lounge item, and it was over $70 with tax and shipping. Yikes! If I could afford it, the whole closet would be full!

Esteemed Contributor

The fact that you described it as Garanimals for big girls made me never want to purchase anything of hers. I honestly don't watch Q that often and I don't know what Loris or any other vendors clothes look like on QVC as I have never bought any clothing at all of the Q but that comment didn't make me want to buy it at all. lol!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor

Buy till you run out of room in the closet is the answer to that question. I am running out of closet space for my Logo items. My closet is not very big like most of you have.

I might buy a garment rack if I need more space for my tops. That would be nice so I c ould keep all the Logo items in one place. They would be easier to find that way. I could put it in the spare bedroom. If that gets filled up I would say it would be time to stop buying.