Honored Contributor

I preferred when Logo focused on regular weight tops that could be worn on their own.

I know they still have some, but the focus seems to be on paper thin fabrics that you need to pile on or your every bump and bulge is highlighted.

I used to buy lots of Lori's things, now I hardly buy anything.

Don't care for the "Layers" line at all.

Super Contributor

Re: I preferred when Logo focused on regular weight tops that could be worn on their own.

I like to layer, so LOGO works great. For the same general style with a bit heavier fabrics, I buy Soft Surroundings. A bit more money for a bit heavier fabrics.

SS has necklines, sleeves and color selections that I like ... that LOGO doesn't have.

So, between them both, I'm all set.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I preferred when Logo focused on regular weight tops that could be worn on their own.

LOGO cotton modal can definitely be worn alone. And I still wear the thinner rayon/span items on their own- for me, it really depends on the coverage a top provides. That's all I'll buy- if I wear multiple tops I use separates I already own.

Frequent Contributor

There is a lot of Logo that need not be layered. I do layer in the winter, but rarely in the summer unless it is with a sheer vest.