Frequent Contributor

Lori, please make short sleeved COTTON tunics in solid colors for spring/summer!

I need more 100% cotton, short sleeved tunics to layer under Logo vests and sweatshirts for spring/summer. I'd love if they could be solid colors.....with a slightly A-line shape. The tanks are great, but I can't wear them by themselves (plus sized)...

Would anyone else like this kind of tunic?

Super Contributor

Re: Lori, please make short sleeved COTTON tunics in solid colors for spring/summer!

Not me ... I don't particularly care for 100% cotton. In warm weather, I don't like fabrics that get "soggy."

I like lightweight synthetics.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lori, please make short sleeved COTTON tunics in solid colors for spring/summer!

I prefer cotton, too. Although I have quite a few synthetic tops, I am trying to weed them out and replace them with cotton. With persistent underarm odor, synthetics are a no-no for me.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

I LOVE 100% cotton. Not knit, but just cotton.

This would be great. The knitted items are hot in the winter (and for ME sometimes in the winter tooSmiley Happy

I am plus also, XL.

Super Contributor

She will have short sleeve rayon span tunics soon. The rayon span to me is cooler than cotton, lighter weight and doesn't get soggy like cotton. I'm sure she will have some cotton/modal tops too. I wore LOGO all summer last year, rayon span short sleeve tunics and vests