Contributor

Did anyone just order the LOGO cotton cashmere top with the print bottom?

I just ordered it in the cobalt, but it's pretty expensive......it's on easypay, but still. I'm having second thoughts. Anyone else order?
Super Contributor

Re: Did anyone just order the LOGO cotton cashmere top with the print bottom?

I wanted the black ... but it sold out.

Respected Contributor

I thought it looked wonderful, and if it's something you will wear and enjoy, then it's worth the price!

Honored Contributor

I liked that it was unique. I don't own any logo, but have been on the lookout for my first piece. It was pricey. If you think you'll wear it often, it will pay for itself. I'd rather have 3 expensive tops, than 13 inexpensive ones that are so so.
Trusted Contributor

I didn't order the top with the floral print "flounce" around the bottom, but thought it was a totally fresh and different piece. Really cute on most of the models!

I also loved the cardigan with the semi-sheer fabric inside an open back pleat and the long top with buttons all the way down the back. Lori's things are so unique -- love that!

Super Contributor

I thought the floral print tunic was adorable and sorry I did not order it. She also teased us again with the vest with the chiffon ruffle around it but it was not being sold this time around. If you don't have it then don't show it.

Contributor

I ordered it in blue. I will love it with my white skinny jeans.