Valued Contributor

Question About Care of LOGO Clothing for Experienced LOGO Wearers

I just purchased a bunch of LOGO clothing for a vacation and enjoyed wearing them but don't know if I should hang or fold when putting away in closet and not sure about laundering. Should everything be washed in cold water and laid flat to dry? Any tips would be appreciated.
Honored Contributor

Re: Question About Care of LOGO Clothing for Experienced LOGO Wearers

I wash in cold. I tumble in the dryer on cool for a few minutes and hang to dry, touch up with an iron.

I hang them in the closet. I don't have any problems with them.

Valued Contributor

I bought 4 of her TSV with chiffon back tops, and I machine wash on cold, and lay flat to dry. No pilling. They look great. I hang them in the closet, but if they are a little wrinkled, I either put in the dryer for a minute or press them. It depends on how much of a rush I am-LOL!

Rayon/span fabric is great! No problems for me.

Trusted Contributor

I don't do anything special. I throw them in the washer on warm wash and rinse and then the dryer on medium high until dry. They get mixed with similar colored clothes.

Then I hang them on a huggable hanger (or similar).

This question comes up every now and then and I think I may be the only one that does absolutely nothing special when caring for my LOGO pieces. Apparently it's not hurting them since I have one piece that's over 4 years old and it still looks great.

I have found that rayon in general sometimes doesn't react well to blue detergent and softeners. It leaves what looks like a grease or oil mark on the material. Since switching over to no-dye detergents and softeners I no longer have that problem.

Regular Contributor

1. Woolite, cold water

2. No dryer

3. Steam out wrinkles

4. Rayon/Span = fold (not hang) to store

Honored Contributor

I have a few pieces. DD has a few more.

me: cold water, gentle wash, hang to dry, hang to wear

DD: cold water, gentle wash, dryer for a few seconds then hang, fold to wear

Super Contributor

I have lots of LOGO ... I don't put them in the washing machine. Just hand wash in the bathroom sink and lay flat to dry. I have quite a few pieces that are delicate fabrics, knits and handknits that need to be handwashed ... not a problem for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I do love my logo. I wash with similar colors on permanent press cycle, hang on non slip hanger to dry, lightly steam if needed, and hang to store.
Honored Contributor

Ditto Ms Grandma R - I do exactly what she does sans the steaming. My hang to dry works great. I do not fuss with any pieces even those with chiffon.

Regular Contributor

Depending on the fabric and embellishments, I was them accordingly. The thinner, jeweled and chiffon trim tops I wash on gentle cycle and hang to dry. Right now I have a sweater in the dryer on low. I've never needed to iron. I had a small stain on one, treated with stain remover, washed and hung to dry. I love my LOGO tops and have many. I've never had a problem with shrinkage or pilling. Edited to add that I hang all of my LOGO tops. I have never had a problem with stretching.