Not applicable
I just discovered LOGO a few months ago. It seems to be an imitation of original Eillen F. My wardrobe is 98% EF so I know what I am talking about. The styles are similar but the fabric quality does not touch EF with a 10 foot pole. Chic layering pieces but NOT Eileen Fisher. Check out the EF website
Super Contributor

I never heard LOGO being advertised as an Eileen Fisher imitation.

That style has been around since at least the 70s when I first made them from Vogue and Butterick patterns.

Honored Contributor
Quite a difference in price too. I remember a brand of cotton knit separates just called ""Eileen"". Was this part of that brand?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
On 1/17/2015 Kathleen said:

That style has been around since at least the 70s when I first made them from Vogue and Butterick patterns.

In the 80's did you make any designs from Issey Miyaki? I still have some of his patterns. Loved working with his patterns. Like a jigsaw puzzle without a picture - lol, but stunning on the body.

Also, are you familiar with the Watersisters' store on Ebay? Great stuff - expensive

Super Contributor
On 1/17/2015 okiebug said:
On 1/17/2015 Kathleen said:

In the 80's did you make any designs from Issey Miyaki? I still have some of his patterns. Loved working with his patterns. Like a jigsaw puzzle without a picture - lol, but stunning on the body.

Also, are you familiar with the Watersisters' store on Ebay? Great stuff - expensive

I don't recall designer names ... that wasn't important to me in those days. More interested in style than who did it.

Yes - I am familiar with Watersisters and would probably shop there if I lived elsewhere. I haven't bought anything from them because they are a bit too casual for my lifestyle. Love their FB pages!

Honored Contributor
Issey Miyaki is my favorite fragrance. I had no idea it was a line of fashion. Learn something new everyday.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I've seen Eileen's pieces at Nordstroms, but they are very high-priced. I purchased one on a clearance and it is very nice. However, I would not pay full price for her pieces as many are well over $100. I purchase a ton of tunics at Soma and love them! Price point at Soma is much more reasonable and the fabric, especially the Devine Terry, is wonderful! I think Lori G. seems more reasonable as well.

Frequent Contributor

I have seen Eileen Fisher at finer department stores. I can see some similarities in some of Lori's pieces. Eileen Fisher is way more expensive though, so I wouldn't expect a $50 Logo top to be comparable to an EF garment.

Honored Contributor

I would never compare EF to LOGO

Honored Contributor

Lots of similarity to EF, and pretty much like EF which I can try on in my local stores, I love the colors and the soft look of the fabrics. There's almost no EF that flatters my kind of figure, so I assume the same for Logo. Since I hate doing returns, I'm not ordering Logo and I never buy EF except when I can try the garment on locally.

I wouldn't expect Logo to be an equal to EF - EF is priced 2, 3, sometimes 4 times as much. It's very rare to find absolute equals with that kind of price differential.

However, it may not matter. After all, a Mercedes costs 2 or 3 times as much as lots of other cars, but all of them serve essentially the same purposes.