Frequent Contributor

Wishing for more casual Logo necklaces....

I LOVE EVERYTHING LOGO!!! I have several of her necklaces and they are gorgeous, too, but I would love for her to bring us some much more casual necklaces. I don't have a style in mind, but less bling, I guess. Does anyone agree?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wishing for more casual Logo necklaces....

I love Logo too! Yesterday I received my first necklace, J318275-the multicolor one. It is even more beautiful in person! Would love to see a bracelet or earrings to match. Last month Lori mentioned there will be more jewelry coming in the new year.
Honored Contributor

Some long necklaces would be nice too.

Super Contributor

I wear LOGO tops, but her jewelry isn't my style ... so I just wear stuff I already have that IS my style.

Check Soft Surroundings and Chico's ...

Honored Contributor

Yes! Long, casual, creative looking necklaces. More natural, earthy (maybe).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Check out J.Crew.

Occasional Contributor

I LOVE logo as well, I do appreciate the look of Lori's necklaces, but feel that they are too bold for my everyday lifestyle. I would certainly wear any of them to a formal function! I did notice when Lori was on QVC this past Monday that she had on a bracelet that was identical to her multi-colored gem necklace. It was really really nice looking....I would definitely wear a "blinged" out bracelet....no problem! Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Michelly said: I LOVE logo as well, I do appreciate the look of Lori's necklaces, but feel that they are too bold for my everyday lifestyle. I would certainly wear any of them to a formal function! I did notice when Lori was on QVC this past Monday that she had on a bracelet that was identical to her multi-colored gem necklace. It was really really nice looking....I would definitely wear a "blinged" out bracelet....no problem! Smiley Happy

Yes, Michelly, I noticed that bracelet on Lori, too!! That might be a fun change ...bracelets....plus big necklaces make me a bit hot around my neck.

I just love everything about Lori's line! Can't get enough!

Honored Contributor

I buy almost all of my statement pieces from J. Crew.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"