Respected Contributor

New LOGO in February Insider

I received the Feb Insider over the weekend, and a few new LOGO items were shown:

Crystal Collar Bib Necklace

$129.00 (s/h $3.00)

Round, faceted glass beads in prong-style setting, graduating in size from small at top to large at bottom to create collar style bib. Lobster claw clasp. The Insider states measurements are approximately 19" L x 2" W, plus 3" extender, but online states measurements are approx 17" L x 1-3/4" W, plus 3" extender.

Available in Clear/Oxidized Goldtoned or Black/Gunmetal Finish.

LOGO Lounge French Terry Vest with Back Tiered Chiffon Ruffle

$52.92 (s/h $3.00)

Semi fitted, bottom pockets. Back tiered ruffle hemline in contrast-color chiffon. Missy length: 29-1/2" to 31-5/8"; Plus length: 32" to 33 3/4". 62% polyester/34% rayon/4% spandex. XXS - 3X

Available in Black, Steel Blue, Sage, Light Auburn, or Wild Mushroom (Insider also states Dill as color choice, but online currently not showing Dill).

Crop Pants with Drawstring

$52.50 (s/h $3.00)

Fitted, pull on style with wide, flat elastic waistband. Faux pocket detail, and drawstrings along outside seams of leg openings. Approx inseam: Regular 25" and Petite 23". 90% cotton/10% spandex. XXS - 3X

Available in Black or Wild Mushroom.

Knit Top with Chiffon Trim and Sequins

$76.00 (s/h $3.00)

Semi fitted, 3/4 length sleeves, scoop neckline. Sequin-embellished front design ("grid-like" pattern). Side slits. Contrast-color chiffon trim hemline. Missy length: 28-1/2" to 30-5/8"; Plus length: 31" to 32 3/4". 100% Cotton. XXS - 3X

Available in Black, Chalk or Cameo Pink.

LOGO Lounge French Terry Top with Chiffon Details

$57.25 (s/h $3.00)

Semi-fitted, long sleeve, scoop neckline. Contrast-color chiffon "panel" detail down the outside sleeve, and contrast-color chiffon trim hemline. Straight bottom hem with side slits. 62% polyester/34% rayon/4% spandex. XXS - 3X

Available in Black, Steel Blue, Sage, Light Auburn, or Wild Mushroom.

From the Insider pic, I really like the last top with the chiffon "panel" detail going down the sleeve (hope I'm using "panel" in the correct way). Really cute top.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

Re: New LOGO in February Insider

sounds nice. Is the Insider up online? I will check-lol!

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Mtnbikegirl, The Insider isn't online yet, but I looked at the new items online using the item numbers in my print copy of the Insider.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

got it- thanks!

Respected Contributor

To possibly confuse you even further Smile , some of the new item pics aren't showing on QVC yet, but the descriptions are (the pics are showing in the print copy of the Insider, of course!). I really like how the last top looks (LOGO Lounge French Terry Top w/Chiffon sleeve detail). Cute.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this! I am on the wait list for top with chiffon trim & sequins in cameo pink and French terry top with chiffon details in light auburn, which I may change to wild mushroom. Hope picture comes soon for the French terry.
Valued Contributor

Hate these wish QVC could come up with something better!
Valued Contributor

Wow! OP, you are right! Lots of LOGO in the February Insider. Two new designers. A LOGO TSV too. LOGO is really taking off on QVC! Looking forward to seeing the new fashion (all the designers) moving forward. FUN, FUN, FUN!!

Happy Shopping!

Trusted Contributor

Mtnbikegirl, can you tell us what you know about a Logo TSV in February?