Super Contributor

monday night lori wil be getting her own slot

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} coming verrry soon she will have a regular spot on monday nights I cant wait how about you gals? snap front cardi is a great fit got mine and love it

Respected Contributor

Re: monday night lori wil be getting her own slot

For me it's a total waste of air time. The high low style is only here for a short time and then what does she do?

Valued Contributor

NJ4Jays, glad you like the cardigan! I don't, yet, have anything of hers, but there are a few things I would love to try. Smile

Trusted Contributor

On 1/11/2015 Perkup said:

For me it's a total waste of air time. The high low style is only here for a short time and then what does she do?

Totally agree. Can't believe they gave her a slot. Thats not fashion - its QVC's style.

Honored Contributor

I bought two of her tops that were not hi-low. But boy, that fabric is soooo thin. The tops look OK on my, I just wish there was more substance to her fabric…..and that her prices were more reasonable.

Honored Contributor

They must be selling well. Probably lots of folks out there wearing that style. Fine with me. They are a good cover-up, it seems to me.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Glad she's getting the hour! Love her items. I have quite a few pieces.

My problem ... I'm never available to watch at 8PM on Monday nights ... so I'll have to review later.

Valued Contributor

I am happy to see her get her own show. She has very nice designs.

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 Danielle46 said:
On 1/11/2015 Perkup said:

Totally agree. Can't believe they gave her a slot. Thats not fashion - its QVC's style.

Agree. Good thing I no longer watch QVC ""all the time.""

Trusted Contributor

I'm excited about this. Love my cardi also, got it in sage and will order another in the bright pink. Looking forward to see what Logo items are shown tomorrow at 3:00. Hope she restocks her colors in the leggings, especially portobello.