Respected Contributor

Has anyone received the new Logo items?

I haven't received mine yet, but I'm anxious to read reviews. I just saw one review on the new jeans and it has me thinking that I'll be sending mine back. It said that the pants run really small. If you have received anything, please let us know what you think. Since January is a no shpping month for me, I hope my new Logo pieces are good ones.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone received the new Logo items?

I haven't received my order yet, either. Everything was shipped earlier this week and I expected them yesterday. Come to find out they have been sitting at my local UPS since Wednesday, so I suppose I'll have Monday delivery. Being it was my first LOGO order, not sure if I ordered the correct size and these purchases were my last hurrah for quite some time, I'm super anxious for delivery!
Respected Contributor

On 1/3/2015 LIndaMJ said: I haven't received my order yet, either. Everything was shipped earlier this week and I expected them yesterday. Come to find out they have been sitting at my local UPS since Wednesday, so I suppose I'll have Monday delivery. Being it was my first LOGO order, not sure if I ordered the correct size and these purchases were my last hurrah for quite some time, I'm super anxious for delivery!
I hope you love your Logo items when they arrive. Logo is my favorite QVC brand.
Honored Contributor

i received all 5 items yesterday and they are all perfect for me.

i bought the black and the blossom pink. they are not oversized, fit well, great comfortable material, and the colors are beautiful. i really wanted these for leisure/casual wear and they will be perfect for that. it is so soft.....not too thin and not too thick. it lays perfectly. i would definitely buy more of these logo lounge items. i also received the thinner v-neck knit cardian and that is the thinner top. it is a soft knit with lots of flow from the regular logo collection.

the two long tanks i bought from the layers collection are great layering pieces for year round wear. i bought the scoop neck curved hem and the scoop neck asymmetrical hem. i will be getting more of these because they are nice wardrobe basics. i started with the black because i never have enough black. Wink

nice way to start the new year.....5 easy pieces that are keepers!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 1/3/2015 sunshine45 said:

i received all 5 items yesterday and they are all perfect for me.

i bought the black and the blossom pink. they are not oversized, fit well, great comfortable material, and the colors are beautiful. i really wanted these for leisure/casual wear and they will be perfect for that. it is so soft.....not too thin and not too thick. it lays perfectly. i would definitely buy more of these logo lounge items. i also received the thinner v-neck knit cardian and that is the thinner top. it is a soft knit with lots of flow from the regular logo collection.

the two long tanks i bought from the layers collection are great layering pieces for year round wear. i bought the scoop neck curved hem and the scoop neck asymmetrical hem. i will be getting more of these because they are nice wardrobe basics. i started with the black because i never have enough black. Wink

nice way to start the new year.....5 easy pieces that are keepers!

YAY! I'm so glad you love everything you ordered. Does your TSV cardigan fit like the hooded cardigan that was a prevous TSV? Also, can you describe the blossom pink color? Enjoy your Logo.
Honored Contributor

hi AGV.....i didnt get the hooded cardigan so i cannot answer that question. i only know that i dont feel that this is oversized at all. i am tempted to go and get that hooded cardigan now. the blossom pink is very pretty......a hot rosy pink with sort of a slight heathered look....so not too bright.

i hope you love your items also when you receive them! i think lori is doing some really nice wearable pieces with just a bit of edge. love her colors also. i hope she brings in some more prints.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I love my tsv cardigan, got sage and black. Keepers. It is more fitted than the previous tsv cardigan. I love the leggings I got also.
Respected Contributor

Okay Logo Ladies, I got my packages today and couldn't wait to tell you about them. The TSV Snap front Cardigan is so good. I got black and it is softer and more flattering than my zip front hooded cardigan, which I love too. I ordered my regular Logo size, XL and it is perfect. Next, I got the new floral print top with charmeuse trim in my regular XL...perfect. The shape that this top gives me is amazing. It is more fitted than other Logo tops, but in a very flattering way. I also love the heavier fabric. Next, the new pull-on jeans...I couldn't even pull them all the way up, they were so small. I sized up in these and they are very small, so they will go back. Next, the cotton, cashmere sweater with the straight hem and lace trim...too big and just not flattering on my body. Lastly, the new v-neck layering tank with the rounded hem...love it ( and it doesn't look like a diaper). I got my normal XL in black and twilight blue and they are keepers. I can't wait to hear what you think of your purchases.
Trusted Contributor

My packages-my first order from LOGO came today. I could not be happier, everything fit absolutely perfect! I now have the v-neck tanks in maple & black, the OTO in portobello, pullover with chiffon trim in black, pullover with lace trim in jade garden, the TSV in sage ( may order another in the pink) and the cardigan with chiffon trim in maple. Never before have I owned a pair of leggings which fit so well. I hope more colors come back into stock soon as well as some new colors, like the maple. Now I could kick myself for waiting so long to place my first order!
Respected Contributor

On 1/5/2015 LIndaMJ said: My packages-my first order from LOGO came today. I could not be happier, everything fit absolutely perfect! I now have the v-neck tanks in maple & black, the OTO in portobello, pullover with chiffon trim in black, pullover with lace trim in jade garden, the TSV in sage ( may order another in the pink) and the cardigan with chiffon trim in maple. Never before have I owned a pair of leggings which fit so well. I hope more colors come back into stock soon as well as some new colors, like the maple. Now I could kick myself for waiting so long to place my first order!
Watch out...you may become addicted Smiley Happy Seriously, I'm so happy that you love your new Logo pieces.