Trusted Contributor

Compliments to Lori on doing a Snap Front Jacket

Lori, love this idea and cannot wait until I receive my "pink nectar" jacket.

I would love to see more snap details on some of your items. Would be cute on sleeves of tops, or even neckline.

Thanks for all of your wonderful fashion.

Valued Contributor

Re: Compliments to Lori on doing a Snap Front Jacket

Nice isn't it? I love my new snap front jackets.

Trusted Contributor

I love this cardigan, have the sage and am going back for the pink.
Trusted Contributor

Congrats on your new jacket. I didn't order this one , but I really love snap front cardigans /jackets. They are stylish and work well for me. By far, my preference!

Wear it in good health !{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

I agree ... I got the black. I'm hope the style is repeated in some new colors.

Trusted Contributor

I received my pink nectar cardigan after doing this posting. I love everything about it. I just like the idea of snaps vs. buttons or zipper.

Lori please do more snap details. Again, I would love to see snaps on neckline; on sweep of tops; or anywhere else. Love it!!!

Again, have to say Logo fills my closet. You are the best Lori.

Super Contributor

I love mine, however, the back of the top snap came off the first time I went to unsnap it today. It's the first time I wore it! Do you think a dry cleaner could fix it? I hate to have to send it back. So disappointed as this is my first piece. I wanted to order more colors but now I am a little leery.

Contributor

On 1/13/2015 Beeweaver said:

I love mine, however, the back of the top snap came off the first time I went to unsnap it today. It's the first time I wore it! Do you think a dry cleaner could fix it? I hate to have to send it back. So disappointed as this is my first piece. I wanted to order more colors but now I am a little leery.

mine did too and I hadn't even snapped it! I'm so annoyed, I really like her things but that is ridiculous I had it on for an hour

New Contributor

Agree! This Lounge cardi has made me fall in love with LG! I have the sage (beautiful fabric/works well with lots of colors) and am going back for denim blue one. Such a beautiful drape and I actually like it even more after washing b/c it shrunk just a little so it isn't quite as flowy in back/sides. Flows nicely to body without cling or boxiness. Can't wait to get more pieces to mix/match! Only wish QVC would do something about such high shipping/return costs if sizing is off! Please QVC consider option of free returns if items are only being exchanged!!!

Thanks Lori for your beautiful visions!