Contributor

Casting Call for Lori Goldstein (has ended and wonders who they got)

Wonder who they got for this position, and most likely found someone because the casting has ended. Starting January 15, 2015.

CASTING CALL:TV Host with a Fashion background/interest. Sean De Simone Casting and fashion stylist Lori Goldstein are casting a back up guest to sell on QVC. Must be comfortable with overnight and early morning lghostcasting@gmail.com

Pays: $800 per 8 to 10 minute appearance. $1,200 per hour episode. Position is freelance paying per appearance.

Valued Contributor

Re: Casting Call for Lori Goldstein (has ended and wonders who they got)

that's so cool. How did you find this?

Contributor

Sean De Simone Casting on Facebook and it was other places. But I'm not sure how long they have been looking for someone (since it has been a year now) and the casting company has all kinds of listings for other jobs also.

Guess we will have to wait and see. Maybe Lori has other things to do and is looking for someone.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if one has to be obsessed?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

What happened to the guy who stood in for her? I don't watch enough to notice if he's still there or not. I assume this person would be taking over his job.

Valued Contributor

Wow, that is a great gig, no wonder some of the models have gone to presenters. I remember the girl who started doing the Dell computers, she was a model at one point. That is good money especially as a part time job when you have another source of income.

Honored Contributor

On 12/29/2014 Kachina624 said: I wonder if one has to be obsessed?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"