Frequent Contributor

Looks like Lori will be on at midnight on Dec 29th. I wonder what the tsv will be. Does anyone have any information about it?

Trusted Contributor
Sorry, I don't have any info on what the item will be, but am also interested in knowing!
Super Contributor

She hasn't given any hints yet on her facebook page. Hope she will before the day.

Frequent Contributor

The Insider just says that it will be a French terry button front cardigan.

Valued Contributor

No more LOGO French terry for me. I am so disappointed by the way my LOGO Lounge TSV hoodie is all piled. It looks so bad, I cant wear it anymore. I love her styles, but Susan Graver is coming out with similar looks in easier care fabrics, so I will stick with her stuff. Oh well, the last TSV with chiffon back hasn't piled yet. I bought four of them! I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Super Contributor
On 12/4/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

No more LOGO French terry for me. I am so disappointed by the way my LOGO Lounge TSV hoodie is all piled. It looks so bad, I cant wear it anymore. I love her styles, but Susan Graver is coming out with similar looks in easier care fabrics, so I will stick with her stuff. Oh well, the last TSV with chiffon back hasn't piled yet. I bought four of them! I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!

That's too bad! I'm lucky - I bought two of them and both look good. I haven't had any pilling on any of my LOGO.

Super Contributor
On 12/5/2014 Kathleen said:

That's too bad! I'm lucky - I bought two of them and both look good. I haven't had any pilling on any of my LOGO.

they are superb if your a gym chic I live in all my pieces and they are durable through endless hours of training

Valued Contributor
On 12/5/2014 NJ4Jays said:
On 12/5/2014 Kathleen said:

they are superb if your a gym chic I live in all my pieces and they are durable through endless hours of training

Well, ladies, you are very lucky! I was wearing it to the gym, and I loved it!! I just threw it in the garbage this morning. It looks hideous. It is sooooo piled, I wouldn't know where to start with a tool to remove all of them. What a shame. I really like the style. The zipper wasn't the greatest either, come to think of it! Oh well, you live and you learn.

I'm happy to hear other people aren't experiencing this, because LOGO is a nice brand.

Frequent Contributor

Interesting thread.....I've had no trouble....I wash in gentle cycle with Woolite....then I hang to dry.....no problems at all....Maybe Woolite is the secret??

Super Contributor
On 12/8/2014 Cuddles35 said:

Interesting thread.....I've had no trouble....I wash in gentle cycle with Woolite....then I hang to dry.....no problems at all....Maybe Woolite is the secret??

I usually wash my LOGO tops by hand and lay them flat to dry. Do it at night - dry in the morning.

They don't get so soiled that I need to use a washing machine.