Occasional Contributor

A239724.....The LOGO Cardigan with Chiffon detail........

Oh my gOoDnEsS!!!.....A239724!!??...QVC.com shows it as completely SOLD OUT (with no wait list option)! Already! Wowwww! Obviously all the LOGO fans LOVE this cardi, it was just restocked a hand full of weeks ago. It is kinda strange though because I was trying to decide on another color just a few weeks ago and there were lots of colors and sizes? Maybe it was shown on air??? ??
Contributor

Re: A239724.....The LOGO Cardigan with Chiffon detail........

I had been waiting for this cardigan to be restocked for so long. When it finally came back in, I purchased the grey and blue. A few days later, I came back to purchase another blue for a friend's Christmas gift, and it said the cardigan was not available at this time, not just in the blue, but in any color.
Trusted Contributor

I was surprised as well. I had been on waitlist since June and received the cardigan in Black and Jade Garden. I swear I looked last week there were some available but they are all gone. My waitlist just went to ""in processing"" on 10/11 so a very quick sell out.

Trusted Contributor

I'm watching the LOGO show and Lori is wearing this cardigan that's been sold out for the past couple months. I tried pulling it up and I couldn't. Finally did a search and QVC changed the item number. And of course increased the price.

New item number is A266228. The old featured price that we purchased under was $49.98. The featured price of this new item number is $54.94. I hate it when QVC tried to disguise the fact they are increasing the price. I understand prices are not going to stay constant but don't do this bait and switch with item numbers.

FYI - It comes in a new color - Blood Orange.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Cardigan-with-Chiffon-Detail.product.A266228.html?sc...

Occasional Contributor

On 12/27/2014 Vickie00 said:

I'm watching the LOGO show and Lori is wearing this cardigan that's been sold out for the past couple months. I tried pulling it up and I couldn't. Finally did a search and QVC changed the item number. And of course increased the price.

New item number is A266228. The old featured price that we purchased under was $49.98. The featured price of this new item number is $54.94. I hate it when QVC tried to disguise the fact they are increasing the price. I understand prices are not going to stay constant but don't do this bait and switch with item numbers.

FYI - It comes in a new color - Blood Orange.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Cardigan-with-Chiffon-Detail.product.A266228.html?sc...

Thanks Vickie00!!!!!
Respected Contributor

Find Lori Goldstein pieces to be very overpriced for what they are. After a while, they all look alike and I don't understand the appeal. Sorry to those who are fans.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Occasional Contributor

If we all liked the same fashion, the world would be a very boring place! I command QVC for offering all different types of styles and designers, so that we can all express ourselves and feel great in our clothing!!! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 JBinRWC said:

Find Lori Goldstein pieces to be very overpriced for what they are. After a while, they all look alike and I don't understand the appeal. Sorry to those who are fans.

Why would you be sorry you don't like them?
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"