Valued Contributor

PLEASE restock your leggings in all sizes and colors, and more new colors will be welcome! Need for holiday wearing and practically every color, especially that I don't have, are sold out in Medium!!

Honored Contributor

QVC did a poll and the result was overwhelming that ladies prefer PANTS to leggings.

Contributor

I really feel there should be a user manual sold with every pair of leggings,,For instance, your top must always cover your bum especially if you are size 10 and above....

Valued Contributor

Are the Logo leggings good??

Valued Contributor

AprilFlowers, sorry I just saw your question. I think the leggings are outstanding. They fit my skin just as I had hoped, hugging but not tight feeling, if that makes any sense. They do run very long and big, as well. I am tall, and I sized down from my usual size L to size M and they fit perfectly in all respects and are still long, but I like that. The fabric is a very nice weight; not too heavy, not light either. Very, very comfortable and also they wash up perfectly, although I did lay flat to dry after washing on delicate in machine, and they took a little while to dry. I highly recommend them. Made me look skinny!!

Honored Contributor
On 11/7/2014 happy housewife said:

QVC did a poll and the result was overwhelming that ladies prefer PANTS to leggings.

So? That certainly hasn't stopped QVC from selling leggings by tens of thousands....

Esteemed Contributor

I just purchased my first pair, at 52 and I have since purchased another pair and added them to my Christmas list. Now that I'm retired, I love them with riding boots and even though I wear a size small (4/6) in pants, I would never wear them without a long tunic or sweater. I love the look so much, this week I bought my first pair of skinny jeans to tuck into my boots as well.

Valued Contributor
On 11/14/2014 grandma c said:

AprilFlowers, sorry I just saw your question. I think the leggings are outstanding. They fit my skin just as I had hoped, hugging but not tight feeling, if that makes any sense. They do run very long and big, as well. I am tall, and I sized down from my usual size L to size M and they fit perfectly in all respects and are still long, but I like that. The fabric is a very nice weight; not too heavy, not light either. Very, very comfortable and also they wash up perfectly, although I did lay flat to dry after washing on delicate in machine, and they took a little while to dry. I highly recommend them. Made me look skinny!!

thank you Grandma...Just saw your reply....I will give them a try.:-)

Esteemed Contributor

I like Vera Wang Twill Leggings from Kohls. They are a nice weight and have a bit of texture, so they hide well.

Of course always with a tunic length top.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

BetteB I like them too.....they are VERY nice for the price.