Honored Contributor

I THOUGHT THE LOGO LOUNGE TOPS WOULD BE THICKER

This is my first purchase from the Logo Lounge Collection, and I am surprised. I expected that a French terry top would be moderately thick, or of substantial weight, and it is not. I don't know how I can wear it, being very large busted. I thought I would be getting something more like a sweatshirt fabric. I will try it on, but I have my doubts about being able to wear it. Any thoughts from the very busty, and plus sized women are appreciated.

Super Contributor

Re: I THOUGHT THE LOGO LOUNGE TOPS WOULD BE THICKER

It's a more refined French terry, a more dressy fabric. Give it a try! I think it's a lovely weight. Not too heavy, not too lightweight.

Not sure what being busty or plus sized has to do with it, I'm neither but I love my LOGO French terry pieces. It's casual without being sloppy, as some cotton French terry can be.

Super Contributor

I'm plus size and I find the Logo Lounge to be more flattering than a traditional sweatshirt fabric because it is a lighter weight, has some waistline definition and has a drape and flow to it that a heavier sweatshirt doesn't. A regular weight sweatshirt just puffs out on me and makes me look square.

Super Contributor

Mindy,

I did find that LOGO LOUNGE did not "stretch" as LOGO's rayon/span, even though there is spandex content. Also, the upper arm measurements are small in most of Lori's lounge wear (which is odd...isn't lounge wear supposed to be loose and comfortable) ....and I am an XS in LOGO. My jacket did not keep me warm last week when our area had 35 degree temps! I will wear mine unzipped in the fall and spring seasons only.