Honored Contributor

Lori is on PM Style now. One of the models (I believe her name is Kate) has a white top on that has a shark bite front and back. She also has a top over it. The white top looks like she is wearing a diaper. I could not help laughing.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: I just BUST out laughing!!

AW!

Respected Contributor

Well I guess Lori has brought some joy to your life. How nice.

Respected Contributor

it looked bad!

Trusted Contributor

I just don't get her clothing. One piece on its own is not so bad but the layers don't look attractive to me. The fabric seems very thin and it shows every lump and bump. Also, I find it to be very pricey; if you put on 3 layers you are spending $150!

Honored Contributor

Well, those leggings with the leatherette mini skirt are just as funny........it looks like an apron to catch the dripping crumbs, gravy.....whatever. It would seem more practical to go in the junior department and buy a couple mini skirts if you like the "look"; that way, they wouldn't be permanently attached...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

My husband, who usually doesn't pay any attention to fashion, walked into the den while I was watching Lori's presentation. He took one look at the models and did a double take. He said, "Are they kidding? What's that white stuff sticking out? That's the ugliest junk I've ever seen." I could not disagree.
Honored Contributor

How charming of you to have shared!
Trusted Contributor

All I can say is her clothes are awful.Thde models looked terrible you almost havr to laugh.If people actually buy her junk,and think they look good oh well.What makes me laugh,is when the host go actually crazy over the item.They are terrible all of her junk!

Contributor

I have always thought the exact same thing...grown women with diapers hanging!