Frequent Contributor
headed to Vegas would love to bring a Lori Goldstein to wear with SG printed Capri - but I cannot figure out how to pack it so it won't be a wrinkled mess - anyone have any luck with this?
Super Contributor

I fold a garment in half and roll up anything I don't want to wind up a wrinkled mess. The hotel may have a garment steamer available you can inquire about at check-in.

Super Contributor

I took a LOGO top along on a recent trip. What I did was lay it out flat (back up) initially. I layed an empty paper towel roll on the back of the top. (If it is not wide enough, then tape two paper towel rolls together and cut to size.) Fold the arms in. Then I started rolling the top. While rolling, be sure that the top is very neat and flat so that there are no wrinkles. I covered the final roll in a couple pieces of tissue paper. Then I tied the bundle with a little string on each side (not too tight). It was perfectly crease-free when I arrived at my location. This may be too bulky if you are flying and space is limited. We were on a road trip at the time.

I have read that some ladies say that their items like LOGO knit, liquid knit, etc. do not wrinkle when travelling, but mine do.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Frequent Contributor

thank you for the suggestions- I will give it a try- And bring a backup just in case!

Respected Contributor

Tip from a former freq flier:

Use dry cleaning bags. Place the garment in a bag and roll it up. No wrinkles. This tip even works for formal wear.

Have a wonder trip!

Honored Contributor

I have a small Rowenta travel clothes steamer and always bring it when I travel. It works great and is lightweight!

Esteemed Contributor
I've travelled quite a bit with my Logo pieces and I've had some that got a few wrinkles, but after just a short time wearing them the wrinkles fell out. I'm not that fussy when it comes to packing, I just roll these pieces. You can take so much of these pieces and coordinate for many options.
Not applicable

I usually take several Logo tops. Last time I laid the most ample one down with the back up. Then I put another top down on the back of the first one. Then I added another top. I pulled out all the sleeves so they were laying on each other and folded them inward. Then I started rolling from the bottom up into a layered bulky parcel. They survived the suitcase very well and surprised me. This works as long as you have some extra room in your suitcase and not too much is piled on the top.