Trusted Contributor

A259246 new top with zippers and lace insets

Based on a review I went back to check the color I ordered and realized they have the two pinks reversed on the item page. So, if you order orchid the color shown is the rose( I wanted rose, but looks like I will be receiving the dark pink which I don't want or like)! It shows in transit to ups facility and I ordered the 6th, but they will not cancel or recall package. I am getting pretty fed up with shipping times (all items I ordered from TSV day r showing in transit to ups). I called Q and asked them to please correct but if you order it may be worth double checking.

Super Contributor

Re: A259246 new top with zippers and lace insets

I noticed that, too. That's too bad you're not getting the color you want. But, it's QVC's error, so they should pay for return shipping.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Okie. Just frustrated shipping and returns take so long. Hopefully I will like the other items I ordered when they arrive. Not a big deal- only clothes. Just trying to save others the hassle.
Occasional Contributor

Yes there seems to be a problem with the color naming of the two pink/pinkish logo tops.

I ordered what I thought was the darker pink(ash rose), Not so, I received the light greyish mauve color, but the packing slip and plastic bag is marked as ash rose. Now I checked online and they seem to have the colors mixed up. FRUSTRATING, as I got the color I didn't want, now the top in the color I want is not available...

I HOPE QVC/LOGO ARE READING THESE POSTS.... costing customer money and time, for something they messed up..

Contributor

Yep, I ordered the darker pink and got the lighter one, but I am happy with the color, so I'll be keeping it. I actually couldn't decide which I liked better during the presentation.

Love the top (other than catching the lace if I don't pull the zipper very carefully)!