Occasional Contributor

Has anyone received any stinky clothing lately?

I just received item #A258802, LOGO by Lori Goldstein Jacquard Open Front Jacket Grey, and it smells like it had been dumped in a chemical bath. At first I thought maybe the UPS man dropped it on some lawn chemicals because the outside of the bag sort of smelled like that. I opened the outer bag, and the plastic bag containing the garment also smelled horrible. I went deeper, and the smell seemed to actually be coming from the jacket itself. The smell was so strong and awful that I had to have my husband package it back up outside, and he could hardly stand it either. He said he had never smelled anything like it before, and I agree with him. It left me with burning eyes and feeling lightheaded. Has anyone else had problems with any of Lori's clothes smelling bad? I did return some leggings recently because they smelled like some sort of strong essential oil, and even laundering did not completely remove it. I just figured they were a customer return, but this jacket was a brand new item. How does this stuff get past quality assurance? Surely someone at the factory, warehouse, packaging place, etc. would notice these things?????

Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone received any stinky clothing lately?

Sorry you had problems. I got two LOGO tops today and they had no smell.
Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone received any stinky clothing lately?

Not sure why things like that happen. Reminding me of the long black leather coat I bought a few years ago that reeked of what smelled like kerosene. I didn't even venture trying to remove the odor and sent it right back.