Super Contributor

Help with LOGO TSV sizing...Help!

I am a true medium in most tops and a size 1 at Chico's, which I buy most of the time. I am a 36D. I am debating about going with a small or medium. I have a smaller waist but larger hips. Any recommendations??? Help! Also, is the burgandy a deep blue-red?

Super Contributor

Re: Help with LOGO TSV sizing...Help!

When you say Med in "most tops", do you mean brick and mortar stores? I'm a small in the regular world, and wear XS on QVC for the most part - have lots of LOGO tops, mostly XS unless I want them to fit differently for some reason. I've also used the garment measurements for the specific garments as a guide. I ordered my TSV in XS. If you saw how the top looked on Lisa, I personally would've gone with Small with that fit and she usually wears XS--I have a smaller bust than Lisa. It just depends on how you like your tops to fit. Have fun! Hope that helps!

Super Contributor

Re: Help with LOGO TSV sizing...Help!

I am a 36 D and wear a medium in every single top that I've ever bought, any make, any designer including LOGO. I found that a small was a bit too tight for my liking across the bust. I like my LOGO tops to be loose and "swingy" but not sloppy looking.