Super Contributor

So, a thread titled "Has she lost her mind?" is ok? That doesn't get POOFED?

Wow.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Re: So, a thread titled "Has she lost her mind?" is ok? That doesn't get POOFED?

Amazing. Did the thread about the nasty comments in the LOGO forum just get poofed? I was in the middle of commenting, and it went away. Actually, we were having a very civil discussion.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Super Contributor

Re: So, a thread titled "Has she lost her mind?" is ok? That doesn't get POOFED?

Yes Portia, I thought it was civil and was going well - I'll take a guess at who had it poofed . .

Super Contributor

oh well lets find something nice to say ummmmmmmmm ?

Super Contributor

Can't wait to get the velvet high-low cardi!

Super Contributor

this is ok in a simple kinda way ..go grab some JOAN chunky statement pieces and work it

Super Contributor

the look on the models face shows or says alot

Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 Portia said:

Amazing. Did the thread about the nasty comments in the LOGO forum just get poofed? I was in the middle of commenting, and it went away. Actually, we were having a very civil discussion.

i was also posting and poof! i moved my comment over to the "i just dont get it" thread. Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

maybe a boot, and basso scarfe ....

Respected Contributor

I posted a comment and they closed it. I said if this line of clothing is making a profit for QVC and there are ladies who enjoy wearing this line and are buying the clothing what is the problem? QVC is in the business to make a profit on every product that is shown and evidently this line brings in money. If it isn't what you like why banter the ones who do just move along. I am sure there are many ladies who are enjoying wearing this line and are getting many compliments on their appearance. If it wasn't selling well it would be removed from QVC shows.